Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best waitedfor Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best waitedfor Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how long should i wait to say i love you, wait for the right time love quotes, it wait for me, wait for me, wait a minute who are you,

• 45 Followers
  • 49 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Springblossoms

Waiting is so soothing in your warm hug❤️ #Collab & share what you have #waitedfor #comeback #Heart #Cherish love life #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Come back of my heart
But it cherishes in
Your beats of love. Waiting is so soothing in your warm hug❤️

#Collab & share what you have #waitedfor #comeback #heart #cherish #love #life #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Ewa Regmi

#Collab & share what have you #waitedfor so far in life. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
So long and now I have you in
 my life... #Collab & share what have you #waitedfor so far in life. #YourQuoteAndMine

Shitiz Chauhan

#Collab & share what you have #waitedfor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Maturity but I only AGED... #Collab & share what you have #waitedfor #YourQuoteAndMine

Ruthwik Reddy Sunketa

#Collab & share what you have #waitedfor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes life Collaborating with Pujitha Reddy

read more
That was the day I met you
You gave my life
A new definition
And you introduced me
My inner self..... #Collab & share what you have #waitedfor #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes #life 
Collaborating with Pujitha Reddy

Atishay jain

#Collab & share what have you #waitedfor so far in life. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Far over the limit
Now nothing left of me
To wait for you
Or nothing left you in me
To make me wait! #Collab & share what have you #waitedfor so far in life. #YourQuoteAndMine

Major Mystique

#Collab & share what you have #waitedfor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The silence to listen to the voice of my soul

I have waited for the rain to wash away the regrets  #Collab & share what you have #waitedfor #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
You to  come and save me from lossing myself.
Yes You never asked me to wait, 
Neither i asked you to love me back. 
I will wait till I take my last breath, 
but my dead heart will Still love you... #Collab & share what you have #waitedfor #YourQuoteAndMine

Poonam Suyal

#Collab & share what you have #waitedfor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Rashmi Buragohain

read more
this day when I'm who I am #Collab & share what you have #waitedfor #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rashmi Buragohain

NY

My brother has been God gifted for me
 #brothersisterlove #sibling #family❤️
#waitedfor #birthday #bhaijaan ❤️
#nilofaryasmeenquotes #fiza❤️

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
for what seems an eternity
for you to say you love me.
Will keep on waiting till
time gives up, but not me.
 #Collab & share what you have #waitedfor #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification