Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bhai_tu_jaan_hai Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bhai_tu_jaan_hai Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mere bhai tu meri jaan hai, mera bhai tu meri jaan hai download song, mera bhai tu meri jaan hai song, madam ji main tera bhai nahi hai, madam ji me tera bhai nahi hai song,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

@BabaJapnaam

I want this as my most liked story and I need ur help for this dream to come true. A msg to my best friend:- Bhai jaan h tu meri. #friendsforever #Dosti #dost #Friendship #wrinkledpen #nojoto_English #bhaitujaanhai #bhai_tu_jaan_hai

read more
Dear Friend,
I need you, bcz you are the one closest to my heart and soul. You are the one who could swallow all my hardships. Just looking at you, I forget all my pain and miseries. You are the one whom i love more than anything else. You are not as a part my family, you are  a part of my family. Love you from the bottom of my heart.

Your's lovingly I want this as my most liked story and I need ur help for this dream to come true.
A msg to my best friend:-
Bhai jaan h tu meri.
#friendsforever
#dosti
#dost
#friendship
#wrinkledpen

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification