Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best foundyou Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best foundyou Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about found a love for me, i found your love when i lost my heart to you lyrics, i found your love when i lost my heart to you, in love when i found you, you sometimes think you want to disappear but all you really want is to be found lyrics,

• 42 Followers
  • 53 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

kranthi Sowjanya

Found you on the darkest night in my darkest hour... #darklove #darkness #Dark #foundyou #darkpoetry #loveindark #darknessoflove

read more
I was wandering around
Searching for you in the darkness
I was drawn to the whispering
That called me from the shadows
Where I found you in your purest raw form
Displaying your inner demons
Which made friends with mine
They felt home and so did I...

Found you on the darkest night in my darkest hour...
#darklove #darkness #dark #foundyou #darkpoetry #loveindark #darknessoflove

Sri chandra sekar T.I

Where did you find those whom you have always been looking? #foundyou #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba love life #feelings #Friendship

read more
Where I lost myself!!!!! Where did you find those whom you have always been looking? #foundyou #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #love #life #feelings #friendship

Shitiz Chauhan

Where did you find those whom you have always been looking? #foundyou #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Only to loose myself all over you Where did you find those whom you have always been looking? #foundyou #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Shravanthi S

Where did you find those whom you have always been looking? #foundyou #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
not as a fading tale,

but as a lasting trail! Where did you find those whom you have always been looking? #foundyou #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Harish Reddy S

In The World Of False,
You Were True To My Heart. #love #true #foundyou #best #lovequotes #yqbaba

Bizz_are_ Soul

Where did you find those whom you have always been looking? #foundyou #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #YourQuotes #yqquotes

read more
destiny laughed,
fate just whispered,
'Dude, you are gonna lose him'..
 Where did you find those whom you have always been looking? #foundyou #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba 
#yourquotes 
#yqquotes

Gayathri

Where did you find those whom you have always been looking? #foundyou #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
beautiful behind the mask you wore
But sadly you think mask is necessary to fit in... Where did you find those whom you have always been looking? #foundyou #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

Satish Chandra

To the Princess of My Dreamland #foundyou #yqbaba #SattyLove #loveforyou #MeandYou #LoveMuse

read more
Ever since I found you,
I gained my faith on Fairy Tales. To the Princess of My Dreamland

#FoundYou

#YQbaba

#SattyLove

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
When i was finding 
My happiness. 
You were calm 
And a shy girl. 
Yet lot to be discovered in you, 
I lost you before we could start our journey...
 Where did you find those whom you have always been looking? #foundyou #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

asparklinsoul

Shoes❤ #asparklinsoul #foundyou Don't know why I really want to use this wallpaper.💜 #yqbaba #yqquotes poetry love #oneliner #shoes

read more
even if my heart doesn't want it, I found you 'cause,
my shoes can't overcome through your habit. Shoes❤

#asparklinsoul 
#foundyou

Don't know why I really want to use this wallpaper.💜

#yqbaba #yqquotes #poetry #love #oneliner #shoes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification