Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Frm Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Frm Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about frmd full form, frmd app, http eci citizenservices nic in frmform6new aspx 720, frmd meaning, frmani naz,

• 5 Followers
  • 33 Stories

sohni.sim

#we#R#Nvr#apart#Frm#eachother❤️😘🤝

read more
tu meri kahani ea..te mein tera kissa..🤗
tu mera te mein tera hissa❤️🤝 #we#r#nvr#apart#frm#each#other❤️😘🤝

Sasirajesh

Tiny Dancers from Heaven

read more
Each drops frm heaven...brings more into life
thunder the drumer....lightning the photographer musician  the rainwater...comes down frm heaven
im near my window wit my tea...lights off as if n theatre..im amused by the nature nd felt a cool breeze....and felt the hot vapour frm my cup..i heard the drums first and lightning second and the tiny droplets of dancers..dancing infront of me... i can also feel the pleasant smell of sand which soothes my mood...
sasirajesh Tiny Dancers  from Heaven

Geet

#Real learning is frm life nt frm books we jst learn frm the books how to write life learning ...

read more
हक़ीक़त में जो मिला वो ख्वाबों में कहा था 
जो सबक़ जिन्दगी ने  सिखा दिया वो किताबों में कहा
 था 
Geet #real learning is frm life nt frm books we jst learn frm the books how to write life learning ...

Singh Vippen

magroor musr sahb shyr frm killfona ....vp Singh frm restofolia #Nojotovoice #nojotovideo

read more

Shruti Aggarwal

#Poetry

read more
Mother love
It's a feeling dats run in Ur vains as a blood
Bcz she made u frm her blood
Ur body's everypart .... Made from her 
She feed u frm her body 
She gives u roots to run 
She gives u wings to fly 
She just nt give u birth only
She gives u reason to live
Frm Ur body to mind she developed u 
Wat Ur today bcz of her values 
Bcz mother is our IST teacher

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification