Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best youarelikewater Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best youarelikewater Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hate you to love me, meaning love you to the moon and back, i love you ka hindi kya hota hai, i love you too ka matlab kya hota hai, do you love me ka matlab kya hota hai,

• 42 Followers
  • 48 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Nandipati Kalyani

Good morning. Today is World Water Day. Begin your day with a #simile. #youarelikewater #WorldWaterDay World Water Day is an annual UN observance day that highlights the importance of freshwater. The day is used to advocate for the sustainable management of freshwater resource. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
So precious that its value cannot be determined but regarded 
with deep affection
impossible to replace if lost 
And damaged Good morning. Today is World Water Day. Begin your day with a #simile. #youarelikewater #worldwaterday

World Water Day is an annual UN observance day that highlights the importance of freshwater. The day is used to advocate for the sustainable management of freshwater resource.   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Haseena Dudekula

Good morning. Today is World Water Day. Begin your day with a #simile. #youarelikewater #WorldWaterDay World Water Day is an annual UN observance day that highlights the importance of freshwater. The day is used to advocate for the sustainable management of freshwater resource. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
quenching my insatiable thirst for love,
and keeping me hydrated for a 
lifetime ...  Good morning. Today is World Water Day. Begin your day with a #simile. #youarelikewater #worldwaterday

World Water Day is an annual UN observance day that highlights the importance of freshwater. The day is used to advocate for the sustainable management of freshwater resource.   #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
that keeps my life in survival mode. 
Your flow ensures my life's flow.
From being my comfort zone, you have become my necessity.
You're like water, flowing in me ceaselessly. Good morning. Today is World Water Day. Begin your day with a #simile. #youarelikewater #worldwaterday

Chitra Iyer

read more
And I'm either like sugar or salt
When together, we dissolve perfectly in each other, maybe to add sweetness to our togetherness or the perfect tinge to our oneness.

Good morning. Today is World Water Day. Begin your day with a #simile. #youarelikewater #worldwaterday

Sakshi Vashist

Good morning. Today is World Water Day. Begin your day with a #simile. #youarelikewater #WorldWaterDay World Water Day is an annual UN observance day that highlights the importance of freshwater. The day is used to advocate for the sustainable management of freshwater resource. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Burn #Cooldown

read more
I can burn with your touch 
And still need you to cool me down

Good morning. Today is World Water Day. Begin your day with a #simile. #youarelikewater #worldwaterday

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #burn #cooldown

Gita Khanna

read more
You know how to find your way from between the tiniest crevices...  Good morning. Today is World Water Day. Begin your day with a #simile. #youarelikewater #worldwaterday

Anchal Pandey

read more
Simple.. And easy enough to flow in my heart...❤ Good morning. Today is World Water Day. Begin your day with a #simile. #youarelikewater #worldwaterday

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
adjusting with every situation
flowing with time
taking pain of everyone you meet
till you meet you final destination Good morning. Today is World Water Day. Begin your day with a #simile. #youarelikewater #worldwaterday

Abhijeet Singh Yadav

read more
Who wash each sadness of heart.  Good morning. Today is World Water Day. Begin your day with a #simile. #youarelikewater #worldwaterday

Anitha Elisha

You flow in and out at ease
You rise my thoughts
 like the waves of the sea
You come to me like a rain
You become upset 
like a heavy thunderstorm
You become cold as ice
Sometimes you get too
heated up and that's not nice
You're too cool at times