Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best waitforsomeone Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best waitforsomeone Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how long should i wait to say i love you, wait for the right time love quotes, it wait for me, wait for me, wait a minute who are you,

• 62 Followers
  • 64 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

sidhu brar

#kinaara #waitforsomeone love

read more
mute video

Motivation Man

mute video

Abisha

mute video

Mani manish

#intezar waiting for u #Love #waitforsomeone

read more
mute video

Sameera shaikh652

#waiting #waitforsomeone f●®€v€®👭❤️❤️ #f4follow #shayerilover

read more
mute video

Simantha D'mello

I'd wait for you if you don't make me wait. #Collab and share when would you #waitforsomeone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
If you promised to hold my hand and be by my side for the rest of our lives I'd wait for you if you don't make me wait. #collab and share when would you #waitforsomeone   #yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Vaibhav Nath Karn

I'd wait for you if you don't make me wait. #Collab and share when would you #waitforsomeone? #YourQuoteAndMine #BaklolBobby Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You Don't Make Your Life Too Stressful,
Find Time To Laugh Because, 
It May Not Add Years To Your Life But
Add More Life To Your Years. 
😌Be 🥳Happy🥰 Always🤗. I'd wait for you if you don't make me wait. #Collab and share when would you #waitforsomeone?   #YourQuoteAndMine
#BaklolBobby

Uvarani jaganathan

I'd wait for you if you don't make me wait. #Collab and share when would you #waitforsomeone? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You start constructing our future!  I'd wait for you if you don't make me wait. #Collab and share when would you #waitforsomeone?   #YourQuoteAndMine

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

I'd wait for you if you don't make me wait. #Collab and share when would you #waitforsomeone? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
I am alive 
But don't take so much time
I might not return.... 
 I'd wait for you if you don't make me wait. #Collab and share when would you #waitforsomeone?   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba  #newwritersclub

Sai Sameera Voleti

I'd wait for you if you don't make me wait. #Collab and share when would you #waitforsomeone? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Imagine a life without you! Nah! It's impossible #youaremyeverything #lovelife #yourquotebaba

read more
you promise to hold my hand, 
Trust me and walk by my side till the end... 
But my wait for you will never last,
because I can't imagine a moment or my life without you
 I'd wait for you if you don't make me wait. #Collab and share when would you #waitforsomeone?   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Imagine a life without you! Nah! It's impossible #youaremyeverything #lovelife #yourquotebaba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification