Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best noir Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best noir Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about drakkar noir perfume price in india, ladybug and cat noir, best noir novels 2018, best modern noir novels, best classic noir novels,

• 4 Followers
  • 9 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Pratik Dasgupta

Nah we won't make a good pair.

You are magic and I am black so together we would be black magic.  #Magic #YQBaba #Noir

CalmKazi

#YQWallWritings Challenge by Prabhat Nb and nomination by Galaxi Chakma Click on #CalmKaziGraffiti for all my entries #calmkaziwrites #yqbaba #noir #Soldier #Death #Undead #eulogy #black #NAPOWRIMO Poetry

read more
A Soldier's Eulogy

Noir it was,
the undulated, 
unpromising state, divine.
I dug deep.
I salvaged what
was once mine.
Bit by bit,
as I collected, pieces
of my broken soul,
I knew, 
the violence was over;
the killings were done. #YQWallWritings Challenge by Prabhat Nb and nomination by Galaxi Chakma 

Click on #CalmKaziGraffiti for all my entries

#CalmKaziWrites #YQBaba #Noir #Soldier #Death #Undead #Eulogy  #Black #NaPoWriMo #Poetry

Untalkative_One

If you couldn't read there. it's here 👇 Love is a wheel that's always on spin, There's no guarantee you will always win, Win it and your love gets a thrust, Lose it and the heart gets crushed. Don't worry because there is a tomorrow, #Challenge #poem #white #yqbaba #Brokenhearts #myquote #yopowrimo #Second #yourquotebaba #Somewhere #noir #pacifico

read more
Somewhere, someone is getting rejected. 
To those broken hearts, 

Love is a wheel that's always on spin,
There's no guarantee you will always win,
Win it and your love gets a thrust,
Lose it and the heart gets crushed.

Don't worry because there is a tomorrow,
Someone better will be their in your sorrow. 
Though be sure to read the signs right,
Or you may lose the fight.  If you couldn't read there. it's here 👇

Love is a wheel that's always on spin,
There's no guarantee you will always win,
Win it and your love gets a thrust,
Lose it and the heart gets crushed.

Don't worry because there is a tomorrow,

Untalkative_One

Thabk you for tha challenge padmaja runjhun Mixed your nomination and today's challenge. Hope you like it. #Challenge #word #daysandnight #Sword #Nominated #story #pacifico #white #myquote #noir #yqbaba #yourquotebaba

read more
For days and nights I have dreamed, 
Dreamed of being a knight with shiny armour,
Riding the white horse across the field,
Wielding my awesome sword,
Charging the dragon to save the princess. 

Little did I knew that I was the beast in their love story.  Thabk you for tha challenge padmaja runjhun

Mixed your nomination and today's challenge. Hope you like it. 

#challenge #word #daysandnight #sword #nominated #story #pacifico #white #myquote #noir #YQbaba #YourQuotebaba

Untalkative_One

Tried 3 word story compilation. Inspiration 👇 Jerlin Gandhi - Life craves love Madhuri Pokhrel - Love without Expectations Ananya Rai - Finish the ending And the one who nominated me srashti dubey - Depression=silent killer #white #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #Compilation #noir #3wordstory #pacifico

read more
Even though LOVE is a RISKY GAMBLE,
Still LIFE CRAVES LOVE,
If you wanna love someone,
LOVE WITHOUT EXPECTATIONS

When the gamble goes wrong,
Life is not gone.
Get up and leave an impression,
Don't you dare fall in depression.
Because DEPRESSION is a SILENT KILLER 
And I want you to be a winner. 

So, Don't FINISH your life it's not THE END,
Shinigami's for you are yet not send.  Tried 3 word story compilation.
Inspiration 👇
Jerlin Gandhi - Life craves love
Madhuri Pokhrel - Love without Expectations
Ananya Rai - Finish the ending 
And the one who nominated me 
srashti dubey - Depression=silent killer

Untalkative_One

Always feared my dark side,
Afraid of getting engulfed,
But the Day I embraced my dark side,
I feared none..... In my control. (Not always)

#first #challenge #word #dark #poem #myquote #yourquote #yopowrimo #pacifico #white #noir #YQbaba #YourQuotebaba

Untalkative_One

I tried to compile all those #Challenge word I did that #yqbaba presented us all. It might be rough around the edges (so am I XD ) so your comments are appreciated. And for those who couldn't read properly there. It's here 👇 I HIRED you, Though I hated you, So you could CURE my life. You ENTERED my life, #Design #Shadow #world #poem #Left #Hug #myquote #Call #Enter #yopowrimo #yourquotebaba #cure #Compilation #Hire #typo #noir #calibri

read more
I HIRED you,
Though I hated you,
So you could CURE my life.
You ENTERED my life,
Used your knife,
I wished you had LEFT that night.

I fell in love with you,
Oh yes I did.
So much so deep,
Even my SHADOW weep.

I Texted my friend,
Said it's the lend
He CALLED me said what I meant ?
I said I'm sorry it was a TYPO,
I meant it's the end of mine Yo.

I said my goodbye's,
When you came by,
With eye's that couldn't lie.
You said you're sorry,
You were so sorry,
I couldn't say my goodbye. 
All I did was HUGGED you tightly,
And said you DESIGNED my WORLD right. Love you I tried to compile all those #challenge word I did that #YQbaba presented us all. It might be rough around the edges (so am I XD ) so your comments are appreciated. 

And for those who couldn't read properly there. It's here 👇

I HIRED you,
Though I hated you,
So you could CURE my life.
You ENTERED my life,

Untalkative_One

"Gal beta. Where's the bottle you use?" my mother asked "Threw it. It's mouth was leaking. " I replied with a smirk #Second #Challenge #done #word #Conversation #convo #Funny #object #Bottle #noir #pacifico #white #yourquote #myquote #yqbaba #yourquotebaba

read more
"Why don't u ever fill me up" my bottle complained. 
"I would rather fill my girl" I joked 
"She dumped you" my bottle smirked.................... .
For the last time  "Gal beta. Where's the bottle you use?" my mother asked 
"Threw it. It's mouth was leaking. " I replied with a smirk

#second #challenge #done #word #conversation #convo #funny #object #bottle #noir #pacifico #white #yourquote #myquote #YQbaba #YourQuotebaba

Prakhar Raj Rastogi

Ha me teri mohabbat
gunegaar hu

par 
ek baar puch khudse
kya tu meri maafi ke haqdaar hai #instagood #bw_lover #instablackandwhite #irox_bw #photooftheday #bw_crew #bwstyles_gf #fineart_photobw #bwstyleoftheday #bwwednesday #bw_photooftheday #igersbnw #monotone #bnw #monoart #monochromatic#noir #bw #blackandwhite #bnw_society #bw_society #insta_pick_bw #insta_bw #monochrome

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification