Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best justanimagination Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best justanimagination Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about l just called to say i love you lyrics, just love me chords, just because i love you quotes for him, i love you just the way god made you, just because i love you images,

• 3 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Safia Tehseen

Collab and complete this #Conversation #excusemeyes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #justanimagination #MyThoughts #Romantic #firstconversation

read more
he:you look exactly like someone i know🤔

she:who?🙄

he:the girl who came in my dream everyday when i sleep😌
the girl who never allow me to wakeup early in the morning...coz i dream about her that tym😌😴
the girl who hide in the fog when i came closer to her in my dreams.

*while blushing*

she:really😅🙈

he:yesss!!really😌🙈 Collab and complete this #conversation #excusemeyes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #justanimagination #mythoughts #romantic #firstconversation

Lakshika Dagar

#justanimagination# 😉😉😉

read more
The time I entered the halll hundred of people.......but my eyes is searching for the one..........my turn and his entrance make everthing blanked........the way we looked into each other eyes.........speak more than the words......the dim light music and his moves with me .....make the night little louder #justanimagination# 😉😉😉

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification