Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best WhatAnAmazingBook Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best WhatAnAmazingBook Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about amazing quotes about love and life, amazing quotes about life and love, amazing love quotes to say to your boyfriend, amazing love shayari in hindi, amazing quotes about love and heartbreak,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Satyaprem Upadhyay

I had an aching sense that our time is short, shorter than we ever know, short as a morning run, and I  wanted mine to be meaningful. And purposeful. And creative. And important. Above all . . . different.  I wanted to leave a mark on the world. I wanted to win. No, that’s not right. I simply didn’t want to lose. As my young heart began to thump, as my pink lungs expanded like the wings of a bird, as the trees turned to greenish blurs, I saw it all before me, exactly what I wanted my #Books #Notes #ShoeDog #NotesFromTheBook #WhatAnAmazingBook

read more
I had an aching sense that our time is short, shorter than we ever know, short as a morning run, and I 
wanted mine to be meaningful. And purposeful. And creative. And important. Above all . . . different. 

I wanted to leave a mark on the world. I wanted to win. No, that’s not right. I simply didn’t want to lose.

As my young heart began to thump, as my pink lungs expanded like the wings of a bird, as the trees turned to greenish blurs, I saw it all before me, exactly what I wanted my

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification