Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Mubi Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Mubi Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mubina meaning in urdu, mubi india, mubi india subscription, mubi masti 10, mubi review,

• 2 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Zoya Shaik

Oh yes, My dear paapa, You are my real hero, You are my forever hero; You are plain and honest, Handsome cool and the finest; You are kind and sensitive by nature, #yqbaba #fatherslove #Personal #yqenglish #familytime #Mubi #zoya_eqs #zoya_tqs

read more
P A A P A

(Please Read poem in caption)

👇
                         Oh yes,
My dear paapa,
You are my real hero,
You are my forever hero;

You are plain and honest,
Handsome cool and the finest;
You are kind and sensitive by nature,

Zoya Shaik

Mumma,I feel like you're truly an angel sent by the ALMIGHTY only for me.You are so elegant and divine.The purity of your heart can't be described in words.It’s so clear like the flowing water of the river and the pure white colour of the dove.I always wonder how someone could be so much pure of heart without little bit jealousy and selfishness.But,Mumma you always proved me wrong with your actions and thoughts.Mumma,You don't only have a beautiful face but a beautifully distinctive soul too whi #motherlove #yqbaba #Personal #yqenglish #Mubi #zoya_eqs #zoya_tqs

read more
M U M M A

(PLEASE READ IN CAPTION) Mumma,I feel like you're truly an angel sent by the ALMIGHTY only for me.You are so elegant and divine.The purity of your heart can't be described in words.It’s so clear like the flowing water of the river and the pure white colour of the dove.I always wonder how someone could be so much pure of heart without little bit jealousy and selfishness.But,Mumma you always proved me wrong with your actions and thoughts.Mumma,You don't only have a beautiful face but a beautifully distinctive soul too whi

Mubin Hzk

#Mubi writes🤘

read more
Ke kisi ne kaha k"
       Duniya pyar se chalti hai;
Kisi ne kaha duniya 
        Pyar se chalti hai; 
Par jab humne azmaya;
        Toh Duniya matlab 
         SE CHALTI HAI💯 #Mubi writes🤘

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification