tags

Best thunder Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best thunder Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the song thunder, poem i hear thunder, ted song thunder.

• 20 Followers
  • 24 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Clouds roaring, talking to me, This thunder brings me utmost peace, I go still, I know what ya tryna say, Somehow your tryna wash away, Tryna bury this polluted air, I hear your swing of pain, Disguised as lightning that blinds, The human eye, to see its might, Just another way to inscribe N describe a natural phenomenon, I failed to be a robo human, Could never connect was shoved aside, So I just connected to my roots, From ground to the skies, Yea thunder, brings peace n A lesson to learn every frikkin time"

Clouds roaring, talking to me,
This thunder brings me utmost peace,
I go still, I know what ya tryna say, 
Somehow your tryna wash away, 
Tryna bury this polluted air, 
I hear your swing of pain, 
Disguised as lightning that blinds, 
The human eye, to see its might, 
Just another way to inscribe 
N describe a natural phenomenon, 
I failed to be a robo human, 
Could never connect was shoved aside, 
So I just connected to my roots, 
From ground to the skies, 
Yea thunder, brings peace n
A lesson to learn every frikkin time

Beyond Held Back 4...
#riseofphoenix #Reinvent #stormofphoenix #freestylerap #Rapper #Unstoppable #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish #nojotostory #storytelling #Poetry #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish

43 Love
3 Share

"She stepped on his feet gently and wrapped her arms around him, hearing the music his heart was playing for her. And he hugged her too, closing his eyes, swaying slowly and hearing the music, all that rain and thunder brought to his heart. - Akshay Vasu"

She stepped on his feet gently and wrapped her arms around him, hearing the music his heart was playing for her. And he hugged her too, closing his eyes, swaying slowly and hearing the music, all that rain and thunder brought to his heart.

- Akshay Vasu

The music they heard

#Music #akshayvasu #Quotes #Poetry #poems #words #Books #Love #romance #rain #thunder

41 Love
1 Share

"Peace Raise your Words, Not your Voice. Because it's the rain that grows Flower not the Thunder"

Peace  Raise your Words,
Not your Voice.
Because it's the rain that grows
Flower not the Thunder

#Poetry #wod #CTL #rain #thunder #words #voice

192 Love
5 Share

"Thunder ⚡ To me, thunder is just another beginning. Its the sound that makes your bone clatter with fear. You can feel the emotion that's the most dangerous one out there. FEAR. Full story on caption"

Thunder ⚡

To me, thunder is just another beginning. Its the sound that makes your bone clatter with fear. You can feel the emotion that's the most dangerous one out there. FEAR. 

Full story on caption

Thunder

To me, thunder is just another beginning. Its the sound that makes your bone clatter with fear. You can feel the emotion that's the most dangerous one out there. FEAR.

Four simple letters makes one not so simple word. To me thunder is fear.
As the lightning soars bright across the sky, thunder follows. Just like that as my actions precedes, my fear follows.

Thunder roars loud in my ear, letting me know all those crimes I committed, all those people I failed, all those expectations

151 Love
2 Share

"बादलों की गर्जन संग बारिशों का शोर क्या गज़ब की शांति समेटे है ये मौसम"

बादलों की गर्जन संग बारिशों का शोर
क्या गज़ब की शांति समेटे है ये मौसम

"शांत शोर" #rain #rainyday #thunder #mausam #clouds #shayri #Lovequotes #nojotohindi #nojotopoems #nojotoshayari #Love #Silence #peace #raahil

29 Love