Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sumtotal Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sumtotal Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about summoned meaning in hindi, summer of 69 lyrics, summer of 69, summer in bethlehem, sum of gp,

• 4 Followers
  • 6 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

The sum total of good memories,love, disappointment,happiness, sadness,pain,stress,pleasure is equal to life....  #sumtotal #yqbaba #yqchallenge #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqdada

Bizz_are_ Soul

I have a sum total
of five personalities,
with whom I have drawn
a circle,
strong enough to break
and proud enough to call friends.. #fivepoem 
#sumtotal 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba 
#yourquotes 
#yqquotes 
#yqdiary

sanjana

Life is just sum total 
of pleasant imaginations and 
 hard realities. #sumtotal #yqbaba #yqquotes

First Last

Tell the truth about your own living statement! Speak from moment to moment, feel the waves of the path - accomplishment & making encouragement! ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ #8wordlife #Vibrations #Delight #Light #thepath #nojotoenglish 💗🧚 #tellyousomething #Important #sumtotal 💞🕉️✍️🧚🎶⏰

read more
Life is simply a presentation of ravishing vibration. Tell the truth about your own living statement!
Speak from moment to moment, feel the waves of the path - accomplishment & making encouragement!
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
#8wordlife #vibrations #delight #light #thepath #nojotoenglish 💗🧚 #tellyousomething #important #sumtotal 💞🕉️✍️🧚🎶⏰

First Last

If I have a little patience, then it is because of handling impact of the impatient people and I appreciate the situation without any question. Welcome in my world! ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ #people #helpful #situation #mad #patience #sumtotal 🌎 #Beauty #development #Potential 🧘💞⏰⤴️🧚🎶

read more
Mad The situation is the component and
 its handling maketh a full patent! If I have a little patience, then it is because of handling impact of the impatient people and I appreciate the situation without any question. Welcome in my world!
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
#people #helpful #situation #mad #patience #sumtotal 🌎 #beauty #development #potential 🧘💞⏰⤴️🧚🎶

First Last

#Trouble I read my acquaintance, so that I never faced a little bit conflict, no longer affliction. My interest in spirituality! ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ #tellyousomething #recognize #acceptance #own 👪 #Acquaintance #circle #people #sumtotal 🧘🕉️💞🧚🙏❣️🌈🎶

read more
Read nothing that confronts a contradiction, the best armor we make ourselves with our introduction! #Trouble 
I read my acquaintance, so that I never faced a little bit conflict, no longer affliction. My interest in spirituality! 
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
#tellyousomething #recognize #acceptance #own 👪 #acquaintance #circle #people #sumtotal 🧘🕉️💞🧚🙏❣️🌈🎶

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification