Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 4thAugust Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 4thAugust Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about yeh hai mohabbatein 4th may 2017, 4th of july jokes and funny stories, poems with similes and metaphors 4th grade, 4th of july arts and crafts, poetry powerpoint 4th grade,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Shikha Goyal 🌟

My Best Friend They understand my silence, my pain and sorrows. They help me with everything. I have grown with them in all aspects of my emotional and material life. I share a very special bond with all of them. Would love to take their names here- Priya, Aditi, Priyanka, Rahul and Ronak.
They are like my family. I can share anything with them anytime. I share my naked emotions with them bluntly. I wont say that I can never get upset with them or something virtual..but they calm me down and just love me for who I am. We fight too but love and trust is the base of our relationship which never lets us rip apart. They complete my world.
Its been more than 11 years since we became friends (My CC-Chandaal Chowkdi group)
Ronak and Rahul are my school friends since year 2000. #nojoto#nojotoenglish#nojotoapp#happyfriendshipdaytoeveryone#mybestfriends#4thAugust#poetry_voiceofsoul

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification