tags

Best Mind Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

3344 Stories- Find the Best Mind Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about peace of mind, eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, a beautiful mind.

• 580 Followers
  • 3344 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"The last place I traveled was dark room of my mind which rewinds the old thoughts & i actually go blind but suddenly a point of light shining like the last hope of mine but I'm not fragile I've to walk thousand mile that twinkling birghtness will enlighten the dark room with enormous sunshine & Now everday i wanna travel to that dark room of my mind to fulfill myself with that divine shine & To see the power of my mind that gonna to luster with Aurora of divine"

The last place I traveled was   dark room of my mind
which rewinds the old thoughts
& i actually go blind
but
suddenly a point of light 
shining like the last hope of mine
but I'm not fragile
I've to walk thousand mile
that twinkling birghtness
will enlighten the dark room with enormous sunshine
&
Now everday i wanna travel to that dark room of my mind 
to fulfill myself with that divine shine 
&
To see the power of my mind 
that gonna to luster with Aurora of divine

#Hope #LastPlace

26 Love

"The best cure for the body is a quiet mind and the best cure for mind is ‘never mind’!!"

The best cure for the body is a
quiet mind and the best cure for mind is ‘never mind’!!

20 Love

"I am thankful to my hard times, tension and lack of Everything make be stronger than tolerance"

I am thankful to my hard times, tension and lack of Everything 
make be stronger than tolerance

#Mind #Mindfulness #Spirituality #nojoto #Life

11 Love

"Best thing what my teacher taught is that never give up in life,in whatever condition make your mind strong with the feeling of a winner that you can do anything,take challenges because if we start any work or test we make our mind to win the race,success comes to our way sure,nothing is impossible if we had that much courage."

Best thing what my teacher taught is that never give up in life,in whatever condition make your mind strong with the feeling of a winner that you can do anything,take challenges because if we start any work or test we make our mind to win the race,success comes to our way sure,nothing is impossible if we had that much courage.

Nothing is impossible,my teacher' taught me.

18 Love
3 Share

"And every day, she woke up with a hope, that everything would change. The behavioural changes, and loss of social graces, she's witnessing, would soon meet its end. Still reaching the same point, creating scenarios in the head, worried over something, not a big deal, when accepting the reality became, in turn, a huge deal. Faults weren't that bigger on the outer side, when evil hidden deep inside. Could've been a sort of treatment, neither too harsh nor too gentle, but this art was beyond to master."

And every day, she woke up with a hope,
that everything would change.
The behavioural changes,
and loss of social graces,
she's witnessing,
would soon meet its end.

Still reaching the same point,
creating scenarios in the head,
worried over something, not a big deal,
when accepting the reality became, in turn,
a huge deal.

Faults weren't that bigger on the outer side,