Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thesongsofmylife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thesongsofmylife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the love calculator, quote of the day, thought of the day, beauty and the beast, the quotes of love,

• 5 Followers
  • 11 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

The songs of my life
can't be heard by many
as it is stored in the 
heart of him
who is the reason 
behind each song...  #thesongsofmylife #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqenglish #challenge #yqdada

Ankit

The song of my life is sung along with memories which culminated with the fading voices of legends singing their best through the outdated radios, and childhood saw dynamic acceptance of late 90s beat, with advent of television in society. Although schooling resembled with melodic voices of independent singers and Indi-Pop stars, the college life is singing the rap beats before all and crying slow sad songs at lone.  #cinemagraph
#thesongsofmylife #yqbaba

Pshree007

mute video

Anytime Poetry

#thesongsofmylife #Nostalgia #PARENTS #grandparenttales #lullaby #friendsforever #siblinglove #yqbaba Collabs and review and comments are most welcome

read more
The songs of my life, 
Ahh, 
The tales of my grandfather which even when heard in repeat mode still fascinated me every night,

The lullabies my parents sang to me, well I have noted them down , not all but the ones I remember so that I can sing them to them in their second childhood.

The childish voice of all who cared me during my adolescence, yup I can't remember them all but still they were my songs at that time

The songs I danced on with my brothers and sisters so madly and the songs in which I have drank the pure fuel with my friends.

Ahh the lists goes on and on.

But I still have one playlist which is meant to keep me alive and and it takes to me sleep ,haa these are not my songs of life but theek h kaam chal rha h  #thesongsofmylife #nostalgia #parents #grandparenttales
#lullaby #friendsforever #siblinglove #yqbaba 

Collabs and review and comments are most welcome

First Last

#Emotionalmoment #Childhood #Learning #enjoylife Childhood is a divine learning experience, even many of us fail to understand after getting maturity - vision 🚫! 🧘➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🧘 #8wordchildhood #8wordfriendship #Divine 💞💫👯 #Learning #Conversation #withoutwords #Language #thesongsofmylife #Beautiful #Heartbeat 💓🌈🎶 🌈🎶🧚🕉️

read more
 #Emotionalmoment #childhood #learning #enjoylife
Childhood is a divine learning experience, even many of us fail to understand after getting maturity - vision 🚫! 
🧘➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🧘
#8wordchildhood #8wordfriendship #divine 💞💫👯 #learning #conversation #withoutwords #language #thesongsofmylife #beautiful #heartbeat 💓🌈🎶
🌈🎶🧚🕉️

First Last

#Trouble #Blooming #Like #Flower #Transformation It is a good intention to impress none, not everyone is waiting for your lesson, but even your thoughts appear for something to repair. Think about what it could be? Your own creation of thought is responsible to pay what it demands within you, except fictional. If you say something wrong to me, either I throw back to you or I'll absorb without any response, but I can do one thing more, that's the case of positive transformation, according to my #energy #expression #depression #healing #Purification #Vibration #Thrilled #thesongsofmylife #lifeisnothingbut #sadnesscreepsin #tranformation

read more
 #Trouble #blooming #like #flower #transformation 
It is a good intention to impress none, not everyone is waiting for your lesson, but even your thoughts appear for something to repair. Think about what it could be?

Your own creation of thought is responsible to pay what it demands within you, except fictional. If you say something wrong to me, either I throw back to you or I'll absorb without any response, but I can do one thing more, that's the case of positive transformation, according to my

First Last

#Thrilled #Radiation #energy #expression #Orbit 💞 It is a good intention to impress none, not everyone is waiting for your lesson, but even your thoughts appear for something to repair. Think about what it could be? Your own creation of thought is responsible to pay what it demands within you, except fictional. If you say something wrong to me, either I throw back to you or I'll absorb without any response, but I can do one thing more, that's the case of positive transformation, according to my #depression #healing #Vibration #thesongsofmylife #lifeisnothingbut #sadnesscreepsin #tranformation

read more
 #Thrilled #radiation #energy #expression #orbit 💞
It is a good intention to impress none, not everyone is waiting for your lesson, but even your thoughts appear for something to repair. Think about what it could be?

Your own creation of thought is responsible to pay what it demands within you, except fictional. If you say something wrong to me, either I throw back to you or I'll absorb without any response, but I can do one thing more, that's the case of positive transformation, according to my

First Last

Life is nothing but trace your own frequency of the 💓 vibration. If it's still unable to trace, you'll face nothing! Nothing is needed to guess, everything should be felt. 🧘➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🧘 #lifeisnothingbut #Frequency #Nature #Trace #Vibrations #Trace 999 #Playlist #thesongsofmylife #Identify #songsofthesoul 🎶💞💫🧚💓🌈🕉️

read more
 Life is nothing but trace your own frequency of the 💓 vibration. If it's still unable to trace, you'll face nothing! 
Nothing is needed to guess, everything should be felt. 
🧘➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🧘
#lifeisnothingbut #frequency #nature #trace #vibrations #trace 999 #playlist #thesongsofmylife #identify #songsofthesoul 🎶💞💫🧚💓🌈🕉️

First Last

#Nature #capture #Light #Vibration #beautifullife 💓🌅 Intend to do what U want to illuminate, let its fabricate. 🧚➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🧚 #lifeisnothingbut #enlightenment #Soul #Pleasure 💫 #makesdreams #Playlist #thesongsofmylife 🌈🎶💞✍️ #syncheartbeat 💓🎶🧘🕉️🧚👯💫⏰

read more
 #nature #capture #light #vibration #beautifullife 💓🌅 
Intend to do what U want to illuminate, let its fabricate.
🧚➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🧚
#lifeisnothingbut #enlightenment #soul #pleasure 💫 #makesdreams #playlist #thesongsofmylife 🌈🎶💞✍️ #syncheartbeat 💓🎶🧘🕉️🧚👯💫⏰

First Last

#Nature #greentea #evergreen #smell #beautifullife 💞 Serve your tea as a beautiful song of life to more people around your own world; through own rhythmic words. 🌎 🍵➖Green tea 🍵➖evergreen ➖song➖playlist ➖🍵 #Playlist song #cupoftea #largerthanlife #serve 🍵👽nojotoenglish #thesongsofmylife #songpoem #whereareweheadedto 👯👣🍵🧚💞🌈🕉️👽 #Song

read more
 #nature #greentea #evergreen #smell #beautifullife 💞
Serve your tea as a beautiful song of life to more people around your own world; through own rhythmic words. 🌎
🍵➖Green tea 🍵➖evergreen ➖song➖playlist ➖🍵
#playlist #song #cupoftea #largerthanlife #serve 🍵👽#nojotoenglish #thesongsofmylife #songpoem #whereareweheadedto 👯👣🍵🧚💞🌈🕉️👽
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification