Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best LetMeGo Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best LetMeGo Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about let me love you tum hi ho, let me love you when your heart is tired, and wanted to let you know, let her go she doesn t love you, let me love you in hindi,

• 40 Followers
  • 40 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

ishah

mute video

Sanchali Desai

Here's your second prompt for the Day 2 of #yostowrimo. #Collab and add a line to complete this story. #LetMeGo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Sometimes holding on does more damage then letting go

read more
 It's the purest form of love  Here's your second prompt for the Day 2 of #YoStoWriMo. #Collab and add a line to complete this story. #letmego #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba 

Sometimes holding on does more damage then 
letting go

Disclosed Heart

Here's your second prompt for the Day 2 of #yostowrimo. #Collab and add a line to complete this story. #LetMeGo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Because I can’t leave you  Here's your second prompt for the Day 2 of #YoStoWriMo. #Collab and add a line to complete this story. #letmego #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Here's your second prompt for the Day 2 of #yostowrimo. #Collab and add a line to complete this story. #LetMeGo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #chitsconversation

read more
Hey, silly, you are standing on my toe 🤭 Here's your second prompt for the Day 2 of #YoStoWriMo. #Collab and add a line to complete this story. #letmego #YourQuoteAndMine

#chitsconversation

IshhQ

Iltija hai tu baat zara si maan ley na meri..
Mein na rahun tu na rahe woh sama alag hoga..
Yun hokar bhi na hokay pal pal imtihaan ley na meri..

Jaaney dey mujhko k jee lunga ab tere baghair shayad.. 
Yun baar baar khaamakhah rok kay ab tu jaan le na meri..

K iltija hai tu baat zara si maan ley na meri.. #yqbaba #yqdidi #truefeelings #truestory #truelove #letmego

Sweety PIe💚

☆Let me Believe _ Hiral N. 178 #Hiral #desiretobelove #beautyofimagination #betrayal_love believe #liesyoutell #LetMeGo 14

read more
 ♡Let me Believe♡
Just because you say it, that doesn't make it true...
I want to know the truth Before I run out of days...
We are miles and oceans apart ,but you said you love me with all of your heart...
When you say I love you but do you really mean it? Or just a passing phrase....
How can I be sure???
I wish I could have known before you put me under your Spell...
I need you but I am not sure, I can't believe you...
My heart has been broken by so many words that were Spoken...
Oh...but I want to believe....
I should let it go and enjoy the fantasy that you really and deeply in love with me...
I don't care for the truth...
Just let me live with the Lies...
And love you forever until the day that I die...
Oh...just let me believe...
Won't you... just let me believe in the...LIE...!!!

☆Let me Believe _ Hiral N.

#hiral #desiretobelove #beautyofimagination #betrayal_love #believe #liesyoutell #letmego  14

Ishaan Haque

Iltija hai tu baat zara si maan ley na meri..
Mein na rahun tu na rahe woh sama alag hoga..
Yun hokar bhi na hokay pal pal imtihaan ley na meri..

Jaaney dey mujhko k jee lunga ab tere baghair shayad.. 
Yun baar baar khaamakhah rok kay ab tu jaan le na meri..

K iltija hai tu baat zara si maan ley na meri.. #yqbaba #yqdidi #truefeelings #truestory #truelove #letmego

Sakshi Vashist

For as long as the sky is blue
I promise, I will be with you
But as soon as it turns to night
Darling, let me go without a fight 

#sky #blue #night #fight #letmego

Gayathri

Here's your second prompt for the Day 2 of #yostowrimo. #Collab and add a line to complete this story. #LetMeGo #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdidi Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Because alarm is ringing so stop dreaming, muttered the subconscious dream Here's your second prompt for the Day 2 of #YoStoWriMo. #Collab and add a line to complete this story. #letmego #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdidi

Soulmate (Yuhee)

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #LetMeGo • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithme #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
, says the mind
Stay dear, replied the heart OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #letmego
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification