Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Dedicated_to_Fakhra_Api Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Dedicated_to_Fakhra_Api Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dedicated to the one i love, lines dedicated to my love, lines dedicated to best friend in hindi, lines dedicated to teachers in hindi, love quotes dedicated to him,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Fakhra Waheed

Mistakes are the things which are common in awl. We all do mistakes in some way...but there are very few people who get the lesson from the past and mistakes! I have also done "Uncountable Ones" And I am glad that They made me a better person indeed... I want to confess that in past I always thought that I AM NOTHING...I gave importance to less important persons, I preferred their views about me instead of believing in myself, I forgot to listen my voice in the noise of people... But Someday I r #Quote #Allah_bless_you #Dedicated_to_Fakhra_Api #Self_Love_is_the_thing_after_having_the_Love_of_ALLAH #MyLifeBlunders

read more
I always thought that I AM NOTHING. I gave importance to less important persons, I preferred their views about me instead of believing in myself, I forgot to listen my voice in the noise of people.

#MyLifeBlunders Mistakes are the things which are common in awl. We all do mistakes in some way...but there are very few people who get the lesson from the past and mistakes!
I have also done "Uncountable Ones"
And I am glad that They made me a better person indeed...
I want to confess that in past I always thought that I AM NOTHING...I gave importance to less important persons, I preferred their views about me instead of believing in myself, I forgot to listen my voice in the noise of people...
But Someday I r

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification