Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best theclassroom Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best theclassroom Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the love calculator, quote of the day, thought of the day, beauty and the beast, the quotes of love,

• 2 Followers
  • 6 Stories

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Your heart is the classroom 
of my love learning.... 
You are the only teacher there
with only one student.....  #theclassroom #yqbaba #yqdada #yqdidi #yqenglish #challenge #newwritersclub #lovequotesforever

First Last

Rejection in the improvement is the best self-interview, do not accept whatever appears in the mind, there is a constantly changing transmission in the mind. Capture when you get the right things. Only seeking the heights of God can create powerful thoughts within us. Read all the open scriptures without mixing up. Reading nature is always helpful to make good decisions for your future expansion. We create boundaries to limit our vision, pleasure is available beyond the boundaries to protect #Love #Quote #Freedom #Smile #Care #lesson #nojotoenglish #rejection #acceptance #simile #freedommeans #theclassroom #liketherooftop

read more
 Rejection in the improvement is the best self-interview, do not accept whatever appears in the mind, there is a constantly changing transmission in the mind.  Capture when you get the right things.

Only seeking the heights of God can create powerful thoughts within us. Read all the open scriptures without mixing up.

Reading nature is always helpful to make good decisions for your future expansion. We create boundaries to limit our vision, pleasure is available beyond the boundaries to protect

First Last

Where there are differences between religions? 🤔😇 Yesterday they had used the same moon for their ☪️ festival and tomorrow we will going to celebrate Raksha Bandhan 2019. (Rakhi Purnima) 💌💝🗣️🌕🌒🌓🌞🧭 Life is a school where we learn how to remember, where the soul knows everything, because we are already connected with the eternal relationship, bonding us forever! The revolving 💞 axis non-materialistic, but its understanding can relate to life, superb fantastic.✨💓 🌝➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🌝 #Moon rakshaba #God #open #lesson #nojotoenglish #Eid #rakshabandhan #theclassroom #liketherooftop

read more
 Where there are differences between religions? 🤔😇
Yesterday they had used the same moon for their ☪️ festival and tomorrow we will going to celebrate Raksha Bandhan 2019. (Rakhi Purnima) 💌💝🗣️🌕🌒🌓🌞🧭

Life is a school where we learn how to remember, where the soul knows everything, because we are already connected with the eternal relationship, bonding us forever! The revolving 💞 axis non-materialistic, but its understanding can relate to life, superb fantastic.✨💓
🌝➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🌝
#moon #rakshaba

First Last

The mind belongs to the eternal ties, does memory candies your journey faster? It's the way to make 💃 yourself a rock star. Don't miss out significant impact. 🧚➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🧚 #open #mindset #eternal #Bond #Futile #Memories #Candies 🍨🎶 #dessert #theclassroom #lesson #nojotoenglish 🧘✨🕉️✍️🌱

read more
 The mind belongs to the eternal ties, does memory candies your journey faster? It's the way to make 💃 yourself a rock star. Don't miss out significant impact.
🧚➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🧚
#open #mindset #eternal #bond #futile #memories #candies 🍨🎶 #dessert #theclassroom #lesson #nojotoenglish 🧘✨🕉️✍️🌱

First Last

It is okay to walk through foot-path, until I can buy 🚘 my own car, I love to walk without insulting my soul, I attract, I don't chase, what belongs to me, will find me like words! 🧘 ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ 🧘 #open #soulconnection #honour #Bond #theclassroom 🎶💓 #lesson #notmoving #patience #nojotoenglish #therightanswer 🕉️✨

read more
 It is okay to walk through foot-path, until I can buy 🚘 my own car, I love to walk without insulting my soul, I attract, I don't chase, what belongs to me, will find me like words!
🧘 ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ 🧘
#open #soulconnection #honour #bond #theclassroom 🎶💓 #lesson #notmoving #patience #nojotoenglish #therightanswer 🕉️✨

First Last

Collect, select and then reflect. (Open your eyes) Shape your passion, In the stormy ocean. Bliss waves of oscillation! As long as the waves of the sea can bathe itself & plunge within, It will not be old, the sea never seems, is not it? Try to well fit! #Quote #experience #Knowledge #Loneliness #open #lesson #nojotoenglish #gossip #knowyourself #collect #344poem #theclassroom

read more
 Collect, select and then reflect. (Open your eyes) 

Shape your passion,  
In the stormy ocean.
Bliss waves of oscillation!

As long as the waves of the sea can bathe itself & plunge within, It will not be old, the sea never seems, is not it? Try to well fit!

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification