Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearindia Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearindia Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about my dear dear mother i love you very much, mother dear i love you so, mother dear i love you so flipchart, i love you dear husband quotes, dear my love,

• 86 Followers
  • 112 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Dr.J.Kavitha

Good morning. Happy Republic Day. Post your #letters to the republic. #dearindia #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You are our soul mother. 
You have never forsaken us during British Invasion. 
You have given many children who are patriotic, brave, intelligent, chaste, humble and so on. 
You never failed to give us all we need even when you are in trouble. 
Your children sacrificed and struggled and gave you freedom and republic. 
Salutation is the best return We shall give you.
We bow down to your feet and implore that
We will be united to save you and our siblings.  Good morning. Happy Republic Day. Post your #letters to the republic. #dearindia    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sai Sameera Voleti

India, I love you and I promise to be your warrior and protect you! Jai Hind...Good morning. Happy Republic Day. Post your #letters to the republic. #dearindia #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I can't tell you how much
proud I am, to be your citizen!
You are my pride, you are my protector, and my reason of hope...
You are my favorite and will always be♥️ 

Jai Hind India, I love you and I promise to be your warrior and protect you! Jai Hind...Good morning. Happy Republic Day. Post your #letters to the republic. #dearindia    #YourQuoteAndMine

Seema Sharma

Happy Republic Day. Let's celebrate it by writing letters to our beloved country. #dearindia #RepublicDay #RepublicDay2021 New cinemagraphs for Republic Day are up. Check it out. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Being a part of this incredible republic country is an honor always ....
Hope to make you more proud as a citizen one day .... Happy Republic Day. Let's celebrate it by writing letters to our beloved country. #DearIndia #RepublicDay #RepublicDay2021

New cinemagraphs for Republic Day are up. Check it out. :) #YourQuoteAndMine

கிருஷ்ண சங்கர்

Good morning. Happy Republic Day. Post your #letters to the republic. #dearindia #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
வீர வணக்கம்
உனக்கு.
உலகின் உன்னதமான
நாட்டின் குடிமகனாய்
எனை வாழ்வித்துக் 
கொண்டிருப்பதற்காக...
குடியரசு தின வாழ்த்துகள்..!! Good morning. Happy Republic Day. Post your #letters to the republic. #dearindia    #YourQuoteAndMine

Springblossoms

Happy Independence Day to our Indian writers. Write a letter to your nation and share your vision for the country. #dearindia #Collab #IndependenceDay #rakshabandhan #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
We became independent from French, Dutch, Portuguese and British rule. But still we have not attained independence from greed, fear and freedom to live rightly. 
Women are slaves of devils. Dalits are slaves of upper people just because they fall to lower caste. Children are slaves of child labour. We are slaves of foolishness, just blindly following the society.
Set your soul, mind and body independent from the cages of people.
Tie a Rakhi to your development and protect from wrong and blind followings.
Happy Independence Day and 
Happy Rakhshabandhan. Happy Independence Day to our Indian writers. Write a letter to your nation and share your vision for the country. #dearindia #collab #independenceday #rakshabandhan #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Happy Independence Day. Collab and dedicate a letter to India. #dearindia #letters #happyindependenceday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Wake up. You need to free the flag from divisive politics. It hangs morose, unable to fly freely in the communally tainted sky. Let our countrymen nudge humanity awake and free every chained mind, chained to the call of those whose hands are tainted with the blood of their own and whose hearts hold the dictatorial reins of power,  
Awaken honesty, integrity and love in every tolerant indian, 
Embrace the now feeble cry of brotherhood. 
India, you can do it. Jai Hind Happy Independence Day. Collab and dedicate a letter to India. #dearindia #letters #happyindependenceday  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Wishing you all a very Happy Independence Day. :) Write and dedicate your #letters to India. #dearindia #IndependenceDay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Keep flying high. When you fly, we fly. We promise to do our best to help you do so. The tricolor shalt go up and smile watching us indians salute you today. 
Dear mother India, we are proud of you, proud of our indianness. We breathe you and breathe because of you. On this independence day, our hearts are full and our eyes speak with love for you, your struggles to reach where you are thanks to the efforts of those who have passed into history and those who are still at it. 
We shall work harder and fill you with pride, the pride of watching India shine on the international map, of being an Indian to the core. 
Maa tujhe salaam. Wishing you all a very Happy Independence Day. :) Write and dedicate your #letters to India. #dearindia #independenceday  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ajay Sharma

Happy Republic Day. Let's celebrate it by writing letters to our beloved country. #dearindia #RepublicDay #RepublicDay2021 New cinemagraphs for Republic Day are up. Check it out. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
We take pride that you are our motherland with such a diverse glorious history and rich heritage. Happy Republic Day. Let's celebrate it by writing letters to our beloved country. #dearindia #republicday #republicday2021

New cinemagraphs for Republic Day are up. Check it out. :) #yourquoteandmine

Ajay Sharma

read more
Saffron, White, Green is Circle of my life. Work Truth Motherland on Which I am born. Indian I am born Indian I am, Indian I live, always an Indian I will be. Good morning. Happy Republic Day. Post your #letters to the republic. #dearindia    #YourQuoteAndMine

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Happy Independence Day to our Indian writers. Write a letter to your nation and share your vision for the country. #dearindia #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Challenge #newwritersclub

read more
You are not just a nation
but life for many.... 
Though you got independence 
still some people are dependent... 
The life in your Nation
has become a threat to few especially women in few of your areas...
Let your mother take her real power and hand and kill the offensive people....  Happy Independence Day to our Indian writers. Write a letter to your nation and share your vision for the country. #dearindia #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #challenge #newwritersclub
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification