Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best aparted Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best aparted Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about aparted meaning, aparted dauis apk download, aparted download, aparted sd card partition, aparted definition,

• 3 Followers
  • 7 Stories

2919231dev

Utsav Jaiswal

read more
Pyar aur Dosti One day I saw someone. What a amazing and mesmerizing day it was. Also her Hair show that she too cute and beautiful. Yes, it was a girl. It was the school days. I saw her when go to school. One day she is going to home by walking with my best friend. I know its wrong but i follow her. When i got admitted in college. Same girl came into my life. Which makes me so understandable. Understand what she likes what not. Everyday we share every good moments. And thought we'll never get aparted.  Don't know what was god writes in our destiny. We get aparted one day. What was happened I really miss her alot. #NojotoQuote

Pinku Rahman

Some peoples in life are really such that... they suddenly come into your life and you see a glorious future in them...but u won't know they are so short-lived...and then life itself futile... :( #pain #aparted #tears #sleepless_nights

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification