Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best payaldutta Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best payaldutta Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tumko paya hai to, payal i love you, chai aur coffee me kya paya jata hai, chai mein kya paya jata hai, o karam khudaya hai tera pyar jo paya hai,

• 3 Followers
  • 2 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Shivangi

Here is your task: Write a letter to a writer in YQ and tell him/her what you would do if you ever get a chance to meet him/her. Tag him/her. aankit Srivastava ankit ji.. hope you'll like this letter #tdcomplete #payaldutta Payal Dutta #Truth #yqbaba #taskcompleted #letter

read more
Hey,
Dear Aankit ji

I can't say "thank you" enough to express how grateful I am for ur support nd continuous motivation.Your nature is just amazing, you r so kind nd sweet.Whenever you like n comment on my quotes, a big smile come on my face.
I want to meet you, want to see you bcz you didn't put ur face in dp.😄I want to talk wid u nd get tips for become an even better version of myself.
Hope we'll meet some day.😊😊

Keep smiling

Your Yq fan
Shivangi Here is your task:

Write a letter to a writer in YQ and tell him/her what you would do if you ever get a chance to meet him/her. Tag him/her.
aankit Srivastava ankit ji.. hope you'll like this letter
#tdcomplete #payaldutta Payal Dutta #truth #yqbaba #taskcompleted #letter

Payal Dutta

#story #nojoto #love #college #microtale #payaldutta

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification