Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best numerical Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best numerical Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about life numerical calculator online, life numerical calculator, best numerical book for physics class 12, class 11 physics numerical book, numerical value of pi 10,

• 7 Followers
  • 50 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Mumtaz_sk

N U M E R I C A L 

W O R L D

©Mumtaz_sk #uskaintezaar #numerical #Numericals #world #Nojoto

silent pen

तुम्हारी मासूमियत कुछ यूँ ही निहारना चाहता हूँ;
जैसे तुम उन पेचीदा नुमेरिकल्स को निहारते हुए,
 उलझ जाती हो | #yqbaba #yqdidi #love #numerical #mechanical #corona #engineering

Hemant Dharphale

#astrology love #Sex #Fuck #numerical Comedy #लव

read more
mute video

AkhiShayar

वो जो तुम अपनी Bestie को,
दिन का चैन, रात की नींद खोकर,
उसे Numerical बता रहे हो,
उसी Bestie से
जब कभी तुम पूछोगे न,
बतायेगी नहीं,
औऱ हँसेगी भी।। #NojotoQuote Numerical
#akhi_shayar
#akhi
#shayar
#akhishayar
#love
#numerical
#calculator

Nojoto Art

Pencils have two graphite grading scales that are used to measure the hardness of a pencil's graphite core. First one is Numerical graphite scale, is a numerical scale which shows hardness and lightness of the writing core according to numbers, and the second one is HB graphite scale, where H letter indicates a hard pencil and B letter indicates the blackness of the pencil. #Nojoto #nojotoart #basicsofart #Art #Pencil #pencilstrokes

read more
 Pencils have two graphite grading scales that are used to measure the hardness of a pencil's graphite core. First one is Numerical graphite scale, is a numerical scale which shows hardness and lightness of the writing core according to numbers, and the second one is HB graphite scale, where H letter indicates a hard pencil and B letter indicates the blackness of the pencil.

#nojoto #nojotoart #basicsofart #art #pencil #pencilstrokes

Raj Vishwakarma

You turned out to be a physics numerical for me. 
A tough one !!
Consumed all my time.
I tried to solve each step carefully
I am actually  uncertain about my result
Please provide the ANSWER KEY on your official site OR
upload on timeline of my heart...
 #answerkey #numerical

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification