tags

Best shayarix Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best shayarix Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 1 Followers
  • 251 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"कलाई पर बंधी ये राखी आज भी, *Me “I need someone so badly, to love me, hold me, care for me, laugh with me, understand me and at least know how to stay” *Also Me “I’m not strong enough to go through heart breaks and betrayals.” - Shayarix 2.0 #NojotoQuote"

कलाई पर बंधी ये राखी आज भी, *Me 

“I need someone so badly, to love me, hold me, care for me, laugh with me, 

understand me and at least know how to stay” 

*Also Me 

“I’m not strong enough to go through heart breaks and betrayals.” 

- Shayarix 2.0 #NojotoQuote

do u agree ?
#shayarix #Trittyayelane

15 Love

"कलाई पर बंधी ये राखी आज भी, “When paragraphs turned into one line replies and the emojis started getting disappeared from the texts, I realised that the feelings and interest started fading away and no matter how much I fight for it, I ’ve to convince myself that I ’V6 to move on.” - Shayarix 2.0 #NojotoQuote"

कलाई पर बंधी ये राखी आज भी, “When paragraphs turned into one line replies and the emojis started getting disappeared from the texts, I realised that the feelings and interest started 

fading away and no matter how much I fight for it, I ’ve to convince myself that I ’V6 to move on.” 

Does it ever happened to you?
For relationship consultation, book your session in the inbox.
#shayarix #trittyayelae

14 Love

"कलाई पर बंधी ये राखी आज भी, When she asks you to stop talking to a girl, just stop, because she knows the intentions of the girl better than you. - Shayarix 2.0 #NojotoQuote"

कलाई पर बंधी ये राखी आज भी, When she asks you to stop talking to a girl, just stop, because she knows the intentions of the girl better than you. 

When she ask
#shayarix #Trittyayelane

12 Love

"कलाई पर बंधी ये राखी आज भी, Don’t ask for the things which she steals from you, like your hoodie, or anything. She likes to keep it, so that in your absence she always smile looking at them. - Shayarix 2.0 #NojotoQuote"

कलाई पर बंधी ये राखी आज भी, Don’t ask for the things which she steals from you, like your hoodie, or anything. She likes to keep it, 

so that in your absence she always smile looking at them. 

#Shayarix #independent #Indian #Shayari

16 Love

"कलाई पर बंधी ये राखी आज भी, Laugh with her in the good times and be there for her in the bad times. - Shayarix 2.0 #NojotoQuote"

कलाई पर बंधी ये राखी आज भी, Laugh with her in the good times and be there for her in the bad times. 

shayarix 2.0
#shayarix #Poetry #Quote

12 Love