Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best several Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best several Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about several meaning in hindi, several meaning in urdu, several meaning in marathi, having several possible meanings, several meaning,

• 8 Followers
  • 53 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Md Sajid

mute video

Sumit Kumar Yadav

Being a writer, Before writing about any moment / situation, We need to consider / imagine effects of all the elements (Pyschological, Emotional or Social) present in that moment / situation. In short, We need to live / experience that moment / situation. My present poem / quote is the story of a 23 year old boy. Tired of continuous failure in life, He finally decided to take his last breathe. His soul is ready to relinquish this evergreen monster society. Truely speaking, His painful story to #Quotes #Life #Death #Emotions #feelings #diary #Suicide #depression #untoldstory #handwritten #handwrittenquotes

read more
 Being a writer, Before writing about any moment / situation, We need to consider / imagine effects of all the elements (Pyschological, Emotional or Social) present in that moment / situation. In short, We need to live / experience that moment / situation.

My present poem / quote is the story of a 23 year old boy. Tired of continuous failure in life, He finally decided to take his last breathe. His soul is ready to relinquish this evergreen monster society.

Truely speaking, His painful story to

The_black_hope

The_letter #Gif

read more
Dear Bella,
Do you remember those days? When we're kids and we loved at a time, when we're not knowing what actually love is. How it feels.But time changed. And we have gone through different terrible phases of life. You barely know me now. But I want to tell you in this my last letter. I always loved you. I love being with you,talking with you...and listening all your stupidity as well those fights which we,ve done many of times without a reason. I wanna tell you I never been judgemental to you. I wanna tell you I always took care of you like I promised you once. Several of times I might have left you alone but everytime I have always been sure that you don't need me anymore. I know you don't feel the same and sometimes it feel worse than you can imagine. Several of time we made crossover and given curable smile to each others pain. This time I have made sure that you wouldn't be needing me anymore. In any phase. In any story.
May be it's just the fault in our stars.
Your friend Gus.
 #gif The_letter

Joyjit Ghosh

Modern medicines cure one disease but creates several others in the disguise of side effects.They guarantees your return to the doctor again and again. #modern #medicines #cure #several #disguise #side-effects #guarantees #return #doctor

Internet Jockey

The Ultimate Conversation- Part 2 Arjuna asked Krishna, 'Why Karna has a better liberality mindset than me?' Krishna showed a mountain of gold and asked Arjuna to give to people in a single day. Arjuna went to the mountain and broke the mountain rock by rock to give to the people. It took him several days to complete it. Now, the same task was allocated to Karna. He gave all the people the required tools to break the mountain. He asked people to break the mountain and take whatever they wish #Quotes

read more
The Ultimate Conversation- Part 2 
 Arjuna asked Krishna, 'Why Karna has a better liberality mindset than me?'

Krishna showed a mountain of gold and asked Arjuna to give to people in a single day. Arjuna went to the mountain and broke the mountain rock by rock to give to the people. It took him several days to complete it.

Now, the same task was allocated to Karna. He gave all the people the required tools to break the mountain. He asked people to break the mountain and take whatever they wish

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification