Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best CrushIsCrushingMe Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best CrushIsCrushingMe Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you have a crush on me meaning in hindi, you have a crush on me meaning in urdu, you have a crush on me in spanish, you have a crush on me meaning, you have a crush on me,

• 1 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Vinit Barnwal

#CrushIsCrushingMe #LoveWithoutConditions #loveagain #MyQuoteMyPoem Poetry is insane. Always tries to expose the feelings. 😀🤐😍

read more
Poetry and you  P: किसके नशे में हो आप? 
Y: है एक महोतरमा...उतर ही नहीं रही है.
P: नही उतरेगी. इसको उतारने के लिए दूसरी चढ़ानी पड़ती है. 
😍 #CrushIsCrushingMe 
 #LoveWithoutConditions
#LoveAgain #MyQuoteMyPoem
Poetry is insane. Always tries to expose the feelings. 😀🤐😍

Vinit Barnwal

He who Falls in love is a fucking idiot. He doesn't know that she will stomp so hard on his heart, he won't be able to love again.
Still that idiot keeps loving her. #CrushIsCrushingMe #LoveAgain #MyQuoteMyPoem #LoveWithoutConditions
That Idiot is me... 😍

Vinit Barnwal

#CrushIsCrushingMe #loveagain #MyQuoteMyPoem #myquotes Have you guys tried not to like her/him but failed? Well, welcome to the club. 😅 😍😍😍

read more
Trying hard to not like her, always gets me to like her more. #CrushIsCrushingMe #LoveAgain #MyQuoteMyPoem #myquotes
Have you guys tried not to like her/him but failed? 
Well, welcome to the club. 😅
😍😍😍

Vinit Barnwal

#HeartBreak #CrushIsCrushingMe #loveagain #MyQuoteMyPoem #LoveWithoutConditions Do you have a billion reasons? I have. Billions and trillions of cells in my body wants to love her. What shall I say? 😍😘

read more
Give me a reason why you can't love me back, and I'll give you a billion reasons to fall in love with me. #HeartBreak
#CrushIsCrushingMe #LoveAgain #MyQuoteMyPoem #LoveWithoutConditions 
Do you have a billion reasons? 
I have. 
Billions and trillions of cells in my body wants to love her.
What shall I say? 😍😘

Vinit Barnwal

#CrushIsCrushingMe #loveagain #MyQuoteMyPoem #LoveWithoutConditions चांद की चमक या सुर्य की अग्नि???

read more
लोग कहते हैं चांद को देख कितनी चमक है उसमें.
बताना ये भूल जाते हैं,
वो चमक सूर्य के चिर अग्नि का परिणाम है,
जो खुद जल कर चांद को चमकाता है #CrushIsCrushingMe #LoveAgain #MyQuoteMyPoem #LoveWithoutConditions
चांद की चमक या सुर्य की अग्नि???

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification