Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best milkha singh Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best milkha singh Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mil gaye dil ab to khul ke mp3, mil gaye dil ab to khul ke, zamane ki saari khushi mil gayi hai lyrics, 2 dil mil rahe hai, suntay hain ke mil jati hai lyrics,

• 98 Followers
  • 91 Stories

Rajveer Jaat

haryana आले

मिल्खा सिंह 😈 #milkhasingh #Race Life #Sports

read more

latest

Ravi KIshan

Milkha Singh

Shivam

Ajay Sharma

Zindagi Ki Daud Mein Hind Ki Shaan Milkha Singh Aaj Thak Kar So Gaye PC : TWITTER
#yqbaba #yqmicrotales #milkhasingh #flyingsikh #hindkijaan #hindkishaan

Rasmeet Bhatia

मंज़िल के पीछे तो सभी भागते हैं,
कुछ ही धुरंधर उसे पाकर अपना
और देश का नाम रोशन कर जाते हैं...
अलविदा... #rip #milkhasingh #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqhindishayari #rasmeetbhatiaquotes

KAMALJEET SINGH

𝕾𝖚𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖎 𝕾𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖆

#om_shanti_om Welcome to the Day 19 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Captain Milkha Singh, also known as The Flying Sikh, passed away on Friday night due to post-Covid complications. Let's take a moment and dedicate our tributes to him. #dearmilkhasingh #milkhasingh #RIPMilkhaSingh #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I never read about you just heard.
I never paid my attention to you and your achievements,but I know you have given our country what perhaps no one else could!
We are indebted to you for the glory you brought us!
I remember hearing you suffered a lot during your childhood but still you rose that's what I feel is best part of being you!
Now when you have left us I pray to god that your soul gets peace!
 #om_shanti_om
Welcome to the Day 19 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Captain Milkha Singh, also known as The Flying Sikh, passed away on Friday night due to post-Covid complications. Let's take a moment and dedicate our tributes to him. #dearmilkhasingh #milkhasingh #ripmilkhasingh #letters #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification