Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best would Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best would Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about would love someone to, who would think that love, would you still love me the same, naughty would you rather questions to ask your boyfriend, i wish i would have met you earlier,

• 546 Followers
  • 6068 Stories

Kaddus

would 😒 #Tired #would #viarl #Indiaonmoon

read more

Lovepreet Ambedkar

Kumar Raj

#viral L♥️ve #Piyar #would #India loV€fOR€v€R #Love

read more

sneha

Ajay patel

shahnooraly

Nikku

poetic solace

Friends would comfort there friend if they got hurt but a best friend's would find the person who hurt them and then hurt them back. most important persons of my life

read more

Siddharth Chaudhary

I always knew that love would come find me someday, but never did I know that it would be you who was headed my way. You caught me off guard and took me by surprise, but you simply captivated me, the same way you do when I look into your eyes.#badmood Siddharth☺ #Comedy

read more

Phalak Rakesh

Love's my religion 💖 but he was my faith... Something so sacred so hard to replace... Fallin' for him was like fallin' from grace... All wrapped in one he was so many sins... Would have done anything everything for him... And if you ask me I would do it again... 😇 No need to imagine...😌

read more
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification