Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Last Words Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Last Words Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about bunkar the last of the varanasi weavers, and at last i see the light lyrics, and at last i see the light, last day of school poem in hindi, last seen hide shayari,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo
abc1954c8caf53121a4dfdcee8ff41a8

Praveen Jain

This is what Rohith Vemula wrote before ending his life... 
 25-year-old Rohith Vemula, who belonged to Guntur district, was doing his PhD in science technology and society studies for the past two year

Good Morning, 
I would not be around when you read this letter. Don’t get angry on me. I know some of you truly cared for me, loved me and treated me very well. I have no complaints on anyone. It was always with myself I had problems. I feel a growing gap between my soul and my body. And I have become a monster. I always wanted to be a writer. A writer of science, like Carl Sagan. At last, this is the only letter I am getting to write.
I loved Science, Stars, Nature, but then I loved people without knowing that people have long since divorced from nature. Our feelings are second handed. Our love is constructed. Our beliefs colored. Our originality valid through artificial art. It has become truly difficult to love without getting hurt.

The value of a man was reduced to his immediate identity and nearest possibility. To a vote. To a number. To a thing. Never was a man treated as a mind. As a glorious thing made up of star dust. In very field, in studies, in streets, in politics, and in dying and living.

This is what Rohith Vemula wrote before ending his life... 25-year-old Rohith Vemula, who belonged to Guntur district, was doing his PhD in science technology and society studies for the past two year Good Morning, I would not be around when you read this letter. Don’t get angry on me. I know some of you truly cared for me, loved me and treated me very well. I have no complaints on anyone. It was always with myself I had problems. I feel a growing gap between my soul and my body. And I have become a monster. I always wanted to be a writer. A writer of science, like Carl Sagan. At last, this is the only letter I am getting to write. I loved Science, Stars, Nature, but then I loved people without knowing that people have long since divorced from nature. Our feelings are second handed. Our love is constructed. Our beliefs colored. Our originality valid through artificial art. It has become truly difficult to love without getting hurt. The value of a man was reduced to his immediate identity and nearest possibility. To a vote. To a number. To a thing. Never was a man treated as a mind. As a glorious thing made up of star dust. In very field, in studies, in streets, in politics, and in dying and living. #News #Last Words #Death Note

5 Love

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification