Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best changeisforgood Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best changeisforgood Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about nothing gonna change my love for you lyrics, love can change a person quotes, if you want to change the world go home and love your family, intelligence is the ability to adapt to change, quotes about change in life and love,

• 3 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Sai Sameera Voleti

Change is for the good... love life #myquoteandyours #changeisforgood #yourquotebaba Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. Make it more interesting. :) #youretotallydifferent #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I was once your No.1 priority,
but now we don't even talk...
You were my first go-to person, now you
don't even know what's going on in my life

A lot has happened and at the end,
you, I and our relation changed :)
— % & Change is for the good...

#love #life #myquoteandyours #changeisforgood #yourquotebaba

Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Make it more interesting. :) #youretotallydifferent #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Phanindra Ganesh

You are that change which is happening to me, The change is for you which is happening to me, It is for I becoming you or you becoming me,to make us one. #changeisforgood #Change #ChangeForLove #forus #foryou #loveforus #yqbaba #ganshots

read more
/Change/
Iam not same for you and me,
Iam not the same one who I was yesterday,
Iam not going to be the same tomorrow,
Change constantly happening and happens,
And that every change is for you,
And that every change is about you,
And that every cahnge is you. You are that change which is happening to me,
The change is for you which is happening to me,
It is for I becoming you or you becoming me,to make us one.

#changeisforgood #change #changeforlove #forus #foryou #loveforus #yqbaba #ganshots

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification