Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best riyasharma Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best riyasharma Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about riyasat meaning in hindi, riyasat meaning in english, riyasat in english, riyasat meaning in marathi, riyasat shayari,

• 2 Followers
  • 13 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Riya Sharma

शौक जिंदा रखो #viral #riyasharma #Shayar Love #शायरी

read more
mute video

Riya Sharma

I just want to 

- Take Photos
- Drink Coffee
- Travel The Worlds 
- Meet New People Dream ❤

#riyasharma #riyaviveksharma #travel

Riya Sharma

I promise to love you forever! I promise you that you'll be mine always! Happy Promise Day sweetheart! I Want To Be The Greatest Of Me, For This Is All I Can Do. It Is My Wish That You Promise Me This, You Be The Greatest Of You. Happy Promise Day Happy Promise Day Fam

#happypromiseday #valentineweek #riyasharma
#riyaviveksharma

Riya Sharma

Goodbye Just because a relationship ends, it doesn't mean it's not worth having. ...

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ...

Pleasure of love lasts but a moment, Pain of love lasts a lifetime. ...

Love is unconditional, relationships are not. "Good Bye"

#Goodbye #riyaviveksharma #riyavivek #riyasharmaquote #riyasharma

Riya Sharma

If a girl starts crying just at a thought of losing you...
Trust me no other girl can love more than then her... #Quotesoftheday 

#viveksharma #riyaviveksharma 
#riyasharma

Riya Sharma

Be confident on your self that you can achieve your goals and dreams... But don't be over confident #riyaviveksharma #riyasharma #quotesbyriyasharma

read more
Because one believes in oneself, one doesn't try to convince others. ...e is ten percent what you experience and ninety percent how you respond to it. ...oble and great. ...ach time we face our fear, we gain strength, courage, and confidence in the doing...Life is not easy for any of us. Be confident on your self that you can achieve your goals and dreams...  But don't be over confident 

#riyaviveksharma #riyasharma #quotesbyriyasharma

Riya Sharma

Good People #riyaviveksharma #riyasharma

read more
💙  "GOOD PEOPLE" 💙

💌💌The Only Problem With Good People Is That They Want Everyone To Be Happy .. They Share Happiness And Don't Ever Care About Their Happiness Because Good People Know That They Will Shine Someday.. 💌💌 Good People 

#riyaviveksharma #riyasharma

Riya Sharma

No matter how horrible my day is.. talking to you for even a minute makes everything seem perfect #riyasharma #riyasharmaquote #riyaviveksharma #riyalovesvivek #viveklovesriya

read more
💜🧡💙No matter how horrible my day is,
Talking to you for even a minute makes everything seem perfect 💛❤💚 No matter how horrible my day is..  talking to you for even a minute makes everything seem perfect 

#riyasharma #riyasharmaquote #riyaviveksharma #riyalovesvivek #viveklovesriya

Riya Sharma

It's Your Reflection #riyasharma #riyaviveklove #riyaviveksharma

read more
Unless you learn to face your know shadows, 
You will continue to see them in other because the world outside is just a reflection of the world inside you It's Your Reflection 

#riyasharma #riyaviveklove #riyaviveksharma

Riya Sharma

My hubby... I miss you alot.. Pls come back soon... ❤ #missingmajor #Hubby #iloveyou #longdistancerelationships #riyasharma #Viveksharma = #riyaviveksharma #riyaviveklove

read more
“My husband has made me laugh. Wiped my tears. Hugged me tight. Watched me succeed. Seen me fail. Kept me strong. My husband is a promise that I will have a friend forever.” My hubby...  I miss you alot.. Pls come back soon...  ❤

#missingmajor #hubby #iloveyou  #longdistancerelationships #riyasharma #viveksharma  = #riyaviveksharma 
#riyaviveklove
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification