Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best startover Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best startover Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 6 Followers
  • 5 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Ellipsis

mute video

Abishek Roshan

Try to start again.. #startover #Past

read more
mute video

Darshan Blon

Live your Present to the fullest coz that is how you'll shape your way towards future and that's how you will eradicate the mistakes of the past. #yqbaba #yqquotes #todayistheday #startafresh #livefree #lifehacks #anewday #startover

Amazingly Abhishek

touching the heart...... love #Jaan #Dil #better #Feel #heartbeet #viral #Bharosa #startover #End #Motivational

read more
mute video

Sam M

My life... looks like this im not emotional now.. just determined. and im not posting it because i need people to follow me because of my sad story or awful experience. I did so that everyone out there who aren't able to star over can at least give it a try for their heart and specially for their life. #Quotes #mystory #startover #nevergiveup #learnfromyourself #followyourheart

read more
When i started playing cricket 
people started glaring
when i started trying
people screwed it,
I left it. 
I thought rather living like this
it ain't worth trying .
Still, 
I picked up my boots exactly
the place i left it. 
Then again, 
when i tried my best
to keep flying on the best possible height, 
everything i saw was
fright, fright and fright.
And at that moment,
I murmured in my heart 
something wasn't right. 
It was the fear in me
the negativity in my brain, 
that those people carved.
But this ain't a freakin' stone
its my damn life. 
I started  over  yet agin, 
still trying the best i can.
Starting over is a skill
no-one understands 
but our heart does
so why wait?
Im 17,not experienced enough.
If i can why can't you? My life... looks like this
im not emotional now.. just determined. and im not posting it because i need people to follow me because of my sad story or awful experience. I did so that everyone out there who aren't  able to star over can at least give it a try  for their heart and specially  for their life.
#quotes
#mystory
#startover
#nevergiveup
#learnfromyourself
#followyourheart

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification