Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best closeyoureyes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best closeyoureyes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about khadar is found close to, close to the horizon, close your eyes and miss me, kiss me close your eyes lyrics, close your eyes and feel the music,

• 45 Followers
  • 47 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

DJ Gaming

close your eyes 70%🙄 _ jai shree ram🚩🚩 comment down #God #JaiShreeRam #Guess #closeyoureyes #Shorts #News

read more
mute video

Ewa Regmi

Awake? Collab and share what happens when you #closeyoureyes but still cannot #sleep #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babalongdistancerelationship

read more
Because I am dreaming for my future with you...
I miss you! Awake? Collab and share what happens when you #closeyoureyes but still cannot #sleep  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#longdistancerelationship

Lavish Goyal

Awake? Collab and share what happens when you #closeyoureyes but still cannot #sleep #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lavithoughts

read more
Because sometimes i see that with closed eye which was not visible by opened eyes. Awake? Collab and share what happens when you #closeyoureyes but still cannot #sleep  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#lavithoughts

Lavish Goyal

Awake? Collab and share what happens when you #closeyoureyes but still cannot #sleep #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lavithoughts

read more
Because sometimes i see that with closed eye which was not visible by opened eyes. Awake? Collab and share what happens when you #closeyoureyes but still cannot #sleep  #YourQuoteAndMine
#lavithoughts

Payal Dholakia

'कुछ अल्फाज़' Try Collab #yqdidi #yqtales #lovequotes love #Collab #closeyoureyes #mylove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Omprakash Prasad

read more
ईतना चाहेंगे तुम्हें कि
शिद्दत भी शरमा जाएंगी.!! 'कुछ अल्फाज़'

Try Collab

#yqdidi #yqtales #lovequotes #love #collab #closeyoureyes #mylove

#YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Omprakash Prasad

Chittaranjan Sahoo

तुमने कहा था, आँख भर के देख लिया करो मुझे; अब आँख भर आती है पर तुम नज़र नहीं आते​… life love #closeyoureyes #lostlove #Pain #yqbaba #yqdidi

read more

Tumne kaha tha 
Aankh bhar dekh lia karo mujhe
Ab aankh bhar aati he 
Par tum nazar nahin aate ..... तुमने कहा था, 
आँख भर के देख लिया करो मुझे;

अब आँख भर आती है 
पर तुम नज़र नहीं आते​…

#life #love  #closeyoureyes #lostlove #pain #yqbaba #yqdidi

sanjana Bhardwaj

Awake? Collab and share what happens when you #closeyoureyes but still cannot #sleep #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Because his memories were kept awake Awake? Collab and share what happens when you #closeyoureyes but still cannot #sleep  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sweety PIe💚

Close your eyes and 
you are safe with me. 
I promise. 
And when you get scared :
Look me in my eyes, hold 
me a little tighter and Smile. 
Because I am not going 
anywhere...  #closeyoureyes #safe #promise #scared #hiral #37 #smile #hold

Major Mystique

Awake? Collab and share what happens when you #closeyoureyes but still cannot #sleep #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I watch dreams which will come true in no time Awake? Collab and share what happens when you #closeyoureyes but still cannot #sleep  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

Awake? Collab and share what happens when you #closeyoureyes but still cannot #sleep #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babasometimes no philosophy has lot of philosophy 😃😁

read more
This is called insomnia 🙄😵 Awake? Collab and share what happens when you #closeyoureyes but still cannot #sleep  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#sometimes no philosophy has lot of philosophy 😃😁
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification