Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lifeslessons Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lifeslessons Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved hindi meaning, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in hindi, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved meaning in telugu, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in tamil, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved. – george sand,

• 7 Followers
  • 18 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Nandhini K

mute video

Chitra Iyer

One sentence that should make us ponder:

God knows what's good for us? 🙄
'God knows' what's 'good' for us. 🙏🏽

The first brings doubts, fear, anger, irritation.
The second invites calm, peace, happiness, surrender.

#yqbaba #life #wisdom #lifeslessons

Chitra Iyer

life #musings #lifeslessons

read more
He had paid the pimp handsomely, yet he couldn't penetrate her for she lay breathing only behind her veiled eyes, where none could enter. 
He noticed how her modesty was decently clothed whilst his naked passion shamefacedly ached to cover itself in the presence of such purity.
He walked away, with the nauseous feeling of being a victim of payback rape.
 #life #musings #lifeslessons

Chitra Iyer

#yqbaba life #Pain #lifeslessons

read more
He walked with me, but the thorns were below my feet and the pain was mine alone.
He lifted me in his arms when he saw those thorns, yet how could he pull off the pain of unseen thorns from my thoughts?
He tried to comfort me when he sensed my pricks within and cried when he realised that he was walking on roses coz I had snatched his thorns, had carried his pain to help him carry happiness, had swooped discomfort from within him to help him live comfortably.
Strange that pain when taken, doesn't take away the pain from another, yet shared pain helps us overcome its hold on us and ease its choke on us.
Pain walks alone, yet the painful heart rejoices when another heart walks with it.. #yqbaba #life #pain #lifeslessons

Chitra Iyer

'You can't take pain away from me', said joy and my joy knew no bounds
'You can't have me without tears', said happiness and I danced with tears in my eyes
'You shall have me only if you know grief', said life and I walked confidently thru' life via the streets of grief
Today, I have befriended life, with pain tears n grief displaying immense love and walking alongside me.
Peace watches spellbound even as I rest in restlessness
Flowers of grace are being showered on life's divine path
I am content being alive.. #yqbaba #life #happiness #lifeslessons

Chitra Iyer

#yqbaba love #lifeslessons

read more
I took him on a tour of my beautiful side unaware that my ugliness was being exposed.
I now watch myself as I am, accepting myself and working on my flaws. 
Lemme stop mirroring others and watch myself in 3d in the mirror that the world presents me thru' another's eyes.
Love is like my favourite bhelpuri..let me partake of its spiciness my way till I learn to enjoy it with the spiciness presented by life.
Life teaches like none else can.. #yqbaba #love #lifeslessons

Chitra Iyer

#yqbaba love #lifeslessons

read more
We willingly cage ourselves in our own thoughts and term it claustrophobia
We cage others and say 'love hurts'
We are creatures of our own bondage
Love should free, not cage
Let's be uplifted not get lost in love's illusory ways
We humans are strange
We are the cause and result of our own unhappiness and pain
If only we learnt this simple lesson from love:
'Drop everything, live with complete awareness in the now'
Fall in love if you must, but only if it teaches you how to rise
Lift yourself oh! foolish one 'Be alert, be wise'
 #yqbaba #love #lifeslessons

Chitra Iyer

I wrongly assumed that I had crossed the finishing line of love
Alas! Life is only love, pure scintillating love
We either survive in it or die in it
We can never escape it, only escape in it.. #yqbaba #love #life #lifestragedy #lifeslessons 
#chitswisdom

Chitra Iyer

When I laughed at myself, everybody laughed
When I laughed with others, even laughter laughed. 

#yqbaba #laughter #humour #lifeslessons #mytwoliner 
#chitswisdom

Chitra Iyer

Make none the center of your attention
Just keep your attention centered #yqbaba #lifeslessons
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification