Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bhukkad Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bhukkad Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about bhukkad ka nukkad, bhukkad meaning in hindi, bhukkad in hindi, bhukkad meaning in marathi, bhukkad quotes,

• 3 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Ashu Bagde

#bhukkad #Memes

read more

Siddarth

When it's lunch break and you peep at other's tiffin...

"Aaj kaun kaun kya laaye khaane me"  #yqbaba #yqhumour #yqfunny #punny #meme #memes #bhukkad

Siddarth

She, 
"Nothing can match this feeling of 
togetherness when I see you"

He, 
"I feel the same when I see my favourite 
smokey hot sizzler with steaks" 

*blocked*
 #yqbaba #yqhumour #yqfunny #foodpun #punzone #bhukkad #randomrants

Siddarth

*Jaa Simran Jaa* -And Simran has something to say.🙊 🌤️Hey everyone! Celebrating 86th birth anniversary of one of the best supervillains of the film industry, Amrish Puri.👳🏻‍♂️ 👨🏼‍🍳 This #YQMT51 is freshly baked in our YQ kitchen in memory of the legendary actor. 👨🏻‍💻 Collab. Best memes will be featured.💪🏻😉 🎡 Come up with multiple entries and Mogambo Ko khush karo. 😈😝😂 #YQMeme 💡 Think•Collab•Post. 😉🖖🏻 *Jaa Simran Jaa, YQ Memes k sath Collab karke aa.* 😍🤣 #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #bhukkad

read more
Gadha,
Malum mujhe
Kyu bhagara tu
Fridge me 
rakha hua
pastry maine 
khaali already
#bhukkad *Jaa Simran Jaa*
-And Simran has something to say.🙊
🌤️Hey everyone! Celebrating 86th birth anniversary of one of the best supervillains of the film industry, Amrish Puri.👳🏻‍♂️
👨🏼‍🍳 This #YQMT51 is freshly baked in our YQ kitchen in memory of the legendary actor.
👨🏻‍💻 Collab. Best memes will be featured.💪🏻😉
🎡 Come up with multiple entries and Mogambo Ko khush karo. 😈😝😂 #YQMeme
💡 Think•Collab•Post. 😉🖖🏻
*Jaa Simran Jaa, YQ Memes k sath Collab karke aa.* 😍🤣 #YourQuoteAndMine

Siddarth

Hi Meme Lovers ❤️❤️ Is Tuesday treating you well ??😜😜 If not I am here with today’s challenge #YQMT34 #memechallenge #Challenge 😅😅 🔹Collab after “That reaction... “😆😆 with funny ideas 💡 🔹Be original, no plagiarism 🙅🏻‍♀️ 🔹Use #YQMeme to get discovered #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #bhukkad

read more
When you lose treat
because you forgot to wish on birthday.  Hi Meme Lovers ❤️❤️
Is Tuesday treating you well ??😜😜

If not I am here with today’s challenge #YQMT34 #memechallenge #challenge 😅😅

🔹Collab after “That reaction... “😆😆 with funny ideas 💡 
🔹Be original, no plagiarism 🙅🏻‍♀️
🔹Use #YQmeme to get discovered

Shivam Shrivastava

#bhukkad #dil #need #writing #sukoon

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification