Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best easytosay Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best easytosay Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about life is not easy, ease meaning in hindi, mehndi design easy and beautiful, happy easter quotes, easter quotes,

• 9 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Ankit

#yqbaba #yqquotes #yqchallange #easytosay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Shubhra

read more
Life : How far can you cover yourself up?

Me : Untill and unless you forget me! 
 #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqchallange #easytosay  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Shubhra

Nidhi Adhyaru

Nothing is easiest in world,
Easy to watch dream and harder to achive. #easytosay #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqbaba #yqquote

Mahed Sadia

You think it's easy?? #itsnotthateasy #easytosay #yqtales

read more
You think it's easy..
Then try being me for a day..
You'll never question me again.. You think it's easy??
#itsnotthateasy #easytosay #yqtales

shivani sharma

It's easy to say I'm with you,
It's easy to say I love you,
It's easy to say I'm yours,
It's easy to say you're mine,
It's just so easy to say and to say...
#s.s...
     #love #broken #easytosay #yqbaba #yqdidi #yourquotes #yourquotestory #yourquotewriters

Aaron Francis

Ever observed? 
The most difficult thing we ever have to go through is to stay positive in every situation.  #easytosay #difficulttodo #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqenglish #yqdiary #yqlife

Nitz

It is easy to say anything to anyone, but when you put yourself in that place then you will know what adjactly was.
It is easy to say everything but sometimes not necessary to speak everything. #inspiration #motivation #easytosay #notnecessarytosayeverthing #limits #quotesoftheday

Ajay Raghav AR

#easytosay #vichaarmere #PacifyingWords commando Akash Tiwari motivational Speaker Pratik Banait Anwesha Rath sarah poetryboy

read more

Neetu Saini

The three magical words It's Easy for people to say this
 but  difficult to really mean it
Dil Se ❤️
®️©️Neetu Saini #lloveyou #loveu #love #neetusainidilse #easytosay #difficult ❤️

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification