Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best will_being_writing Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best will_being_writing Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love being single quotes, being alone is my attitude, me being me quotes, poems about being scared to love, osho being in love quotes,

• 1 Followers
  • 15 Stories

William Fernandes

William Fernandes

William Fernandes

William Fernandes

William Fernandes

William Fernandes

William Fernandes

I carry your sore tears more than I carry your loving heart...  I carry your sheer pain more than I carry your adorable smile .. Surrender me all what you are going through, I insist...  I entered your life to engulf your agony,   As if all your conflicts are mine..  May peace be with you.. May you always smile...  ************************* #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #will_being_writing

read more
When you choose to love some one, you devote your life, and in return you want to take over or be equal part of all the happy times and the sad. 
Feel the same.. Feel the pain.. I carry your sore tears more than I  carry your loving heart... 
I carry your sheer pain more than I  carry your adorable smile ..
Surrender me all what you are going through, I insist... 
I entered your life to engulf your agony,  
As if all your conflicts are mine.. 
May peace be with you.. May you always smile... 

William Fernandes

William Fernandes

You cannot stop me  Until I decide to stop #cannotstopme
#will_being_writing
#stop

William Fernandes

Apno se alag Hua, Toh fir kisi Aur ne apna bana liya, Jab chuta fir se kisi apne ka saath,  Toh gum ke andhero ko apna liya..  #Shayari #yqbaba #yqdidi #poetsofindia #yourquotebaba #will_being_writing

read more
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification