Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best theunforgettable Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best theunforgettable Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the love calculator, theur to pune, quote of the day, thought of the day, beauty and the beast,

• 4 Followers
  • 9 Stories

sehar

"The Unforgettable"

Days with love and care,
which has become nowadays rare.

Mischievously running around,
scolded when caught or found.

Mom's shade from this sunny world
put everything on hold.

Loads of gifts and affection from father
Keeps all problems farther.

Time was like lovely fare,
thought to be it's forever heir. #brainheartsoul #theunforgettable#yqbaba

Jyotshna Rani Sahoo

The unforgettable
The memories which were some times unforgettable for me now they are unbearable for me because now you became parts of that memories not my life.That filling is killing me gradually. #theunforgettable #yqbaba #yqbabachallenge #yqddidi

teacher baba ki teachings

Never break a pure heart,
Because it can hurt you so badly and it will be unforgettable moment of your life.😥 #break #theunforgettable #pureheart #yqbaba #yqquotes #yourquotebaba #yourquotes

First Last

#FirstTime Your love for me is like a formless wind, neither can I accept to preserve, nor do I deserve to bind myself to you all along. 💞 Sarada Devi: Let me tell you how to love all equally. Do not demand anything of those you love. If you make demands, some will give you more and some less. In that case you will love more those who give you more and less those who give you less. Thus, your love will not be the same for all. You will not be able to love all impartially. 💓 is always unconditi #Life #climb #unconditionallove #theunforgettable #mountainsorsea #yourloveforme #lovestory®

read more
First time, i felt #FirstTime 
Your love for me is like a formless wind, neither can I accept to preserve, nor do I deserve to bind myself to you all along. 💞

Sarada Devi: Let me tell you how to love all equally. Do not demand anything of those you love. If you make demands, some will give you more and some less. In that case you will love more those who give you more and less those who give you less. Thus, your love will not be the same for all. You will not be able to love all impartially. 💓 is always unconditi

First Last

#ImpossibleJourney #Love #will #takecare #everything 💓 Cease everything what chase your day, like yourself is enough to enjoy your visit on our beautiful earth. 🌎 You are the diamond 💎, not everyone can afford to wear you in their neck! Be the most expensive necklace of the world & enhance the beauty of the world! You are the waves of the sea larger image than any aesthetic mountain! #Life #climb #Faceless #theunforgettable #mountainsorsea #yourloveforme #lovestory®

read more
Impossible Journey quotes #ImpossibleJourney #love #will #takecare #everything 💓
Cease everything what chase your day, like yourself is enough to enjoy your visit on our beautiful earth. 🌎 

You are the diamond 💎, not everyone can afford to wear you in their neck!

Be the most expensive necklace of the world & enhance the beauty of the world!

You are the waves of the sea larger image than any aesthetic mountain!

First Last

#ImpossibleJourney Put me in a wonderful place; where living well will be the measure of love & everything else will remain unknown. Nothing happens without falling in love, secret of life! 💞 NEW================ 💓 ================NEW 🌊¶•✨°🗻°•°•°•°🗻°•°•°•°🗻°°•°•°🗻°•°•°•°🗻°✨•¶🌊 #mountainsorsea #climb #freshthought #Love #Life #OnTime #theunforgettable 🕵️💌👨‍💻🆓🕉️💓🚾🗻✨🎹

read more
 #ImpossibleJourney 
Put me in a wonderful place; where living well will be the measure of love & everything else will remain unknown. Nothing happens without falling in love, secret of life! 💞

NEW================ 💓 ================NEW
🌊¶•✨°🗻°•°•°•°🗻°•°•°•°🗻°°•°•°🗻°•°•°•°🗻°✨•¶🌊 
#mountainsorsea #climb #freshthought #love #life #ontime #theunforgettable 🕵️💌👨‍💻🆓🕉️💓🚾🗻✨🎹

First Last

#ImpossibleJourney Climb the mountain to have the best view of the world, do not rush to see, the process is to make us stronger, after reaching the top we do nothing, rather we write the end of the story. Every story has its end, be never soon! North is the aspect that shows how to attain New Aim! 🗻✨💓🆒 Move ~ Attain 🆒💓✨🗻 NEW=================M=================NEW 🌊¶•✨°🗻°•°•°•°🗻°•°•°•°🗻°°•°•°🗻°•°•°•°🗻°✨•¶🌊 #mountainsorsea #climb #freshthought #moveon #Life #OnTime theunforge #theunforgettable

read more
Impossible Journey quotes #ImpossibleJourney 
Climb the mountain to have the best view of the world, do not rush to see, the process is to make us stronger, after reaching the top we do nothing, rather we write the end of the story. Every story has its end, be never soon!

North is the aspect that shows how to attain New Aim!
                  🗻✨💓🆒 Move ~ Attain 🆒💓✨🗻
NEW=================M=================NEW
🌊¶•✨°🗻°•°•°•°🗻°•°•°•°🗻°°•°•°🗻°•°•°•°🗻°✨•¶🌊 
#mountainsorsea #climb #freshthought #moveon #life #ontime #theunforge

First Last

#ImpossibleJourney #hide #Morning #shine 🌅🆒✨ The secret of the hope always lies in the new upcoming layers of the sunlight, now make the rules of meeting with the sun in the early morning & break any of the previous unforgettable experience of mourning! 🆒💓 It is a good intention to impress none, not everyone is waiting for your lesson, but even your thoughts appear for something to repair. Think about what it could be? Your own creation of thought is responsible to pay what it demands within #Life #Pattern #Break #Preview #givepoem #theunforgettable #ontime⏳

read more
Impossible Journey quotes #ImpossibleJourney #hide #morning  #shine 🌅🆒✨
The secret of the hope always lies in the new upcoming layers of the sunlight, now make the rules of meeting with the sun in the early morning & break any of the previous unforgettable experience of mourning! 🆒💓

It is a good intention to impress none, not everyone is waiting for your lesson, but even your thoughts appear for something to repair. Think about what it could be?

Your own creation of thought is responsible to pay what it demands within

First Last

#PerfectCity Preview the life in the context forefront! Wednesday, September 18, 2019 I would like to break something in 2025 or earlier; If you can predict perfectly, you'll break down before breaking down by a liar. A good guide is always the time, and all the unforgettable experiences will give us more strength to endure any situation, they will reach in the air before we arrive. 🎼✨¶°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°¶✨🎼 #Life #Love #Break #Attention #OnTime #givepoem #theunforgettable

read more
 #PerfectCity 
Preview the life in the context forefront!

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

I would like to break something in 2025 or earlier; If you can predict perfectly, you'll break down before breaking down by a liar.
A good guide is always the time, and all the unforgettable experiences will give us more strength to endure any situation, they will reach in the air before we arrive.
🎼✨¶°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°¶✨🎼

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification