Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best hard_times Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best hard_times Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes about life being hard but staying strong, love shayri hard 0, working hard to be a doctor, quotes about making hard decisions in life, funny jokes that make you laugh so hard,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

FAIZ 『A』LAM

#love_at_first_sight #Love App #nojotoenglish #Emotions #hard_times #Temptations #thought Deepshikha Poonam Pal vinodsaini Avni Goyal Bhavya Singh🌸 #nojotoapp

read more
I have never fallen in love at first sight so i may not be the right person to make any vigorous comment.
But still i would like to give my view.

I believe in "love in hard times" more than love at first sight,because if a person can love you when there is no glow of happiness on your face and there is someone to look over your shoulders, it can be stated as true love.
Whereas , sometimes love at first sight may be just an illustion covering the unstable emotions and attractions/temptations of human nature #love_at_first_sight #love #NojotoApp #NojotoEnglish #emotions #hard_times #temptations #thought Deepshikha Poonam Pal vinodsaini Avni Goyal Bhavya Singh🌸

Mishika Gupta

It's your love that,   made me strong, 
i was standing their as bold, 
Time was different 
Situations were difficult 
I was their alone, 
the only vibe I had 
was of Your's 
The biggest support 
was of Your's. 

Everything went well, 
Everytime I stood more strong 
Your Thoughts were with me
Your Ideas were with me 
despite of the distance 
You were with me, 
My Love... #strong #your_love #hard_times #deep_in_heart

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification