Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best carepoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best carepoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i dont care quotes, career meaning in hindi, dont care quotes, valuation of car, house of cards,

• 5 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Sourajita D

That was the moment I realized I really need someone better because you can take me in and out of your life at your whims. And I have never given you the right to decide who is better for me! Just crazy late night breakups! #sourajita #lovewithouthim #sour_collab #quotereview #microtale #firsthand #Truth #carepoem

read more
I was just another life 
you passed on to 
someone else; the 
moment you said I 
deserve someone better! That was the moment I realized I really need someone better because you can take me in and out of your life at your whims. And I have never given you the right to decide who is better for me! 

Just crazy late night breakups!

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #sour_collab #quotereview #microtale #firsthand #truth #carepoem

sehar

"CARE"

A word to define an expression,
a phrase to define affection.
Seen in mother's eyes,
felt in father's arms.

Brings back to life,
heals all knife.
Generate essence of love,
create and nurture beloved.

Melts heart from hatred,
get everything sorted.
Relationships improves and changes to perfect,
valued with utmost respect. #carepoem#yqbaba#brainheartsoul

Durga Kannan

Not everyone who is close
Actually show care
There are only a limited few
Who feel your emotions
Who understand your needs
Who care about your well being
Who love you enough
To be there for you always
Not merely to enjoy your company
Or with any other selfish motives
But because they care
Period. #yqbaba#carepoem#challenge

teacher baba ki teachings

I was first hand for her,
But for me she was last hand,
I cared for her with my inner love,
But she never did so by not telling the real truth. #truth #carepoem #firsthand #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #yourquotes

teacher baba ki teachings

I cared for her, but she didn't respond,
Now I care for books, so they are always by my side!!. #care #carepoem #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #yourquotes

First Last

#bittertruth Until your love becomes unconditional; the agony will never leave you lonely. Believe you have the option to make yourself well, weal or woe, who care such ways? =========================================== #Truth #suffering #selfish #yourloveforme #selflesslove #carepoem #careforall #Happiness 🕉️💓🆒✨🚾💞🎹 💌😍🌅

read more
Bitter Truth #bittertruth 
Until your love becomes unconditional; the agony will never leave you lonely. Believe you have the option to make yourself well, weal or woe, who care such ways?  
===========================================
#truth #suffering #selfish #yourloveforme #selflesslove #carepoem #careforall #happiness 🕉️💓🆒✨🚾💞🎹
💌😍🌅

First Last

#alone #pray #betterworld #peaceful #Place 🌎✨🙏 Until your love becomes unconditional; the agony will never leave you lonely. Believe you have the option to make yourself well, weal or woe, who care such ways? ========================================== #Truth #suffering #selfish #yourloveforme #selflesslove #carepoem #careforall #Happiness 🕉️💓🆒✨🚾💞🎹 💌😍💤

read more
 #alone #pray #betterworld #peaceful #place 🌎✨🙏
Until your love becomes unconditional; the agony will never leave you lonely. Believe you have the option to make yourself well, weal or woe, who care such ways? 
==========================================
#truth #suffering #selfish #yourloveforme #selflesslove #carepoem #careforall #happiness 🕉️💓🆒✨🚾💞🎹
💌😍💤

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification