Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best noguarantee Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best noguarantee Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about rakheni amay keu by nogor baul james, daithi de nogla, life noggin, nogoum fm live, noga gallery of contemporary art,

• 8 Followers
  • 8 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Beauty, 
Age, 
Time, 
Care, 
Affection, 
Relationship, 
Bonding
These are not guaranteed!!!  #guarantee #noguarantee #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdada #yqchallenge #newwritersclub #yqenglish

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 #Collab and share what would you do if someone leaves #withoutinforming #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba love life Collaborating with YourQuote Baba..#noguarantee Collaborating with RãÑi ÀísHwårYâ

read more
We can't to force anyone to stay... 
But a message for them 
सुनिश्चित कर,
तेरा आना...
शुरू कर दूंगा,
मैं भी जीना... B positive 👇👇👇
#Collab and share what would you do if someone leaves #withoutinforming  #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #love #life
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba..#noguarantee 
Collaborating with RãÑi ÀísHwårYâ

Gayathri

There's no guarantee that happiness will always remain with you
But the pain you suffered in the past will always remain with you in the deepest of your memories.. #yqbaba #noguarantee

Batul Hafiji

I am amused when about the "me" and "mine", people rave 
Little do they realize, what will accompany them to their grave.

And boast about their belongings, their treasures under warranty, 
Oblivious to the fact that their life itself has no guarantee. 

Some who bask in abundance, yet at heart miser, 
Some simple souls that are down to earth, hence much wiser. #amused
#warranty
#noguarantee
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba
#yqdidi
#yqquotes

sehar

"No Guarantee"

In today's world of disguise,
there is no warranty or guarantee.
Things without norms are understood,
but humans without norms are for to brood.
Several faces try to misguide you,
Examine them ....and sue.
Never let anyone to possess,
it may lead to be hopeless.

Guarantee less is actual scenario,
so break all old and odd stereo.
Rise like durio,
and be like curio.

#brainheartsoul #noguarantee #yqbaba #yqquotes #life #lesson

Nitish Singh

There is an equal time
 for all of us in a day
But, there is no guarantee 
that everyone use his time 
smoothly to amused his life.
Bcz they don't know
 that how to utilise
 their time to get 
real amusement 
with a guarantee. #yqbaba #time #noguarantee #amused #nitishsingh

teacher baba ki teachings

Yesterday we went to a trip to ikkeri temple,
While returning it was so late,
Time was running out,
When we were driving very fast, there came two little puppies on the road,
The driver stopped the car, but we didn't see any puppies now,
My friends asked me to see whether they are alive or dead, we discussed that there is no guarantee of them(puppies) being alive. Then I got down from car, I was amused by seeing that both puppies were still alive and they were playings with each other on road!
So I picked they and left them near a tea shop. And started our journey again. #time #amused #noguarantee #yqbaba #yourquotebaba

First Last

When my eyes reveal the unknown truth before asking from a liar, I really get amazed about myself that life pairs only good extension in itself. If you look within ever-present vibration to discriminate anything, the same guaranteed presence frequency is always available in the air! 🌬️💌 Feel the presence frequency of the waves, if you choose an alternative way to learn about life or any essence ✨ of mystery, you may get the right answer, but no 🙃🤐 guarantee, rather time will tell you that you h #Time #Truth #Air #genius #Vibration #Frequency #beautifulheart #noguarantee #amusedpoem

read more
 When my eyes reveal the unknown truth before asking from a liar, I really get amazed about myself that life pairs only good extension in itself. If you look within ever-present vibration to discriminate anything, the same guaranteed presence frequency is always available in the air! 🌬️💌

Feel the presence frequency of the waves, if you choose an alternative way to learn about life or any essence ✨ of mystery, you may get the right answer, but no 🙃🤐 guarantee, rather time will tell you that you h

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification