Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best skinny Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best skinny Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about skinny love quotes, skinny love song meaning 10, come on skinny love 10, skinny love lyrics meaning 20, bon iver skinny love lyrics 10,

• 4 Followers
  • 42 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Arshi Dokadia

I felt like this needs to be said with everyone trying to make the most of their Quarantine with working out. Or for others simply laying on the couch with Netflix and feeling guilty for indulging. Remember. It's not about being skinny, with the biggest health crisis we have seen happening, we need to shift the focus on being healthy. #Happy #yqbaba #Healthy #weightloss #questionsintherapy

read more
I know there's a constant rush 
for us to be "skinny",
But food is a blessing, 
you don't need to feel so guilty
for simply eating,
Shift your focus from 
skinny to healthy and 
you'd be truly happy. I felt like this needs to be said with everyone trying to make the most of their Quarantine with working out.

Or for others simply laying on the couch with Netflix and feeling guilty for indulging.

Remember. 

It's not about being skinny, with the biggest health crisis we have seen happening, we need to shift the focus on being healthy.

Arshi Dokadia

I am weak, And it hurts. Not the muscles, But the words. #yqbaba #skinny

read more
(Full Poem in Captions)
*Skinny*
It hurts,
Not the muscles,
But the words.

I am weak,
I am terrible,
I am lazy,
I am pathetic. 

I did try, 
And I did fail. 
I can’t do the crunches,
Or jog a mile in an hour.
I can’t stop my hand,
From taking another bar.
But I do try, 
And I do fail.

Just like the broken verses,
Of a terribly written poetry.
Just like that little bird,
Who never learned to fly,
And embraced the ground…
‘Cause, a push is all it needed.

I am weak, 

And it hurts. 

Not the muscles, 

But the words.

okbyequote

#OkBye says about #Bodyshaming (Read full caption) ............. Frequently body shaming someone can absolutely destroy their self esteem, making them feel as if they have no worth or purpose in this world how would. How would you feel if someone started straving  themselves or at the extreme, took their own life because of something you said to them? ........ Your words are powerful and people do listen to them. words can either hurt on heal people and you hold that power in your own hands. ... #nojotophoto

read more
 #OkBye says about #Bodyshaming (Read full caption)
Frequently body shaming someone can absolutely destroy their self esteem, making them feel as if they have no worth or purpose in this world how would. How would you feel if someone started straving  themselves or at the extreme, took their own life because of something you said to them?
Your words are powerful and people do listen to them. words can either hurt on heal people and you hold that power in your own hands.

subhdeep1987

Are bodyweight exercises better than going to the gym and lifting weights? Okay let's cut some bullshit. Yes, body weight exercise more beneficial for muscle growth. When one doing bodyweight exercises then all of his muscles works extra vigilantly to activate as a result better muscle growth. #Tennis #Quotes #Art #Photography #DigitalArt #Dance #Music #Fitness #Love #Superman #shayri #Relationship #Tattoo #Gif #Fun #Sketch #Paint #Thoughts #Movie #BreakUp #CAT #WonderWoman #jokes #HeartBreak #girls #Dil #Pyar #rain #feelings #nojotoofficial #happybirthday #Nojotovoice #nojotohindi #hindipoetry #nojotovideo #nojotoenglish #nojotophotography #mymom #wink #nojotonews #Sports #cutegirl #Nojotocomedy #soccer #OmG #chemistry #Notebook #crazystupidlove #cutefactory #pinkmania #lloveyou #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #footballjokes #CR7 #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #promdatecrisis #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld #groomingformen #timetogetserious #maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #luckyboyfriend #nojotodigitalart #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #poetryinhindi #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem #thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty #twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #horrormovies #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove #WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #RehneDe #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow #coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication #viratkholi #IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girlsquotes #RIPStanLee

read more
 Are bodyweight exercises better than going to the gym and lifting weights?

Okay let's cut some bullshit.

Yes, body weight exercise more beneficial for muscle growth.

When one doing bodyweight exercises then all of his muscles works extra vigilantly to activate as a result better muscle growth.

subhdeep1987

Teenage girl's or any woman's work out regime and diet : Every girl wants to have that perfect gym trained body without loosing their femininity. This actually very simple if you follow certain someone's diet and exercise routine.   #Fitness

read more
 Teenage girl's or any woman's work out regime and diet :

Every girl wants to have that perfect gym trained body without loosing their femininity. This actually very simple if you follow certain someone's diet and exercise routine.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification