Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best learning✨ Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best learning✨ Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about there is no end to learning, how to encourage e-learning, according to nep learning should be, a lifestyle of learning, neurobiology of learning and memory,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

First Last

#Horrible #Doubt #against #God #existence 🧚🧘 Never break your true nature because of the circumstances! 😁 No-one can live alone without bread, yet how there is still doubt over God's deeds. Neither can you prepare food without the help of nature, nor learning has any value further in future without the existence of nature. If nature doesn't appear to be God, then your brain 🧠 is either not functioning or crazy can say anything for making further more confusion, doubt in extension?🚦 #Birth #Fearless #understanding #navaratri #waitforsomeone #doubtin9words #learning✨ #inmyabsence #decisionpoem

read more
The horrible day #Horrible #doubt #against #god #existence 🧚🧘

Never break your true nature because of the circumstances! 
😁
No-one can live alone without bread, yet how there is still doubt over God's deeds. Neither can you prepare food without the help of nature, nor learning has any value further in future without the existence of nature. 

If nature doesn't appear to be God, then your brain 🧠 is either not functioning or crazy can say anything for making further more confusion, doubt in extension?🚦

First Last

#alone I don't think there are any hurdles, unless we want to deal with the bundle, I love to learn with my bare feet 🐾 and I'm absolutely happy enough with my sandal! ☺ I need no money, no partner, but honestly 🍯 honey - I want to become my own happiness examiner..💁💰🚫 I have decided not to participate in any writing 🕸️✍👈 competition in this life, even at once, although I'll try to birth daily for preparing myself in coming birth for its¶° best computing. Therefore, I no longer feel fear to. #Birth #Fearless #understanding #waitforsomeone #doubtin9words #learning✨ #inmyabsence #decisionpoem

read more
 #alone 
I don't think there are any hurdles, unless we want to deal with the bundle, I love to learn with my bare feet 🐾 and I'm absolutely happy enough with my sandal! ☺ 

I need no money, no partner, but honestly 🍯 honey - I want to become my own happiness examiner..💁💰🚫

I have decided not to participate in any writing 🕸️✍👈 competition in this life, even at once, although I'll try to birth daily for preparing myself in coming birth for its¶° best computing. Therefore, I no longer feel fear to.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification