Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best tonightiamjust Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best tonightiamjust Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tony kakkar sawan aaya hai, tonight... you, tongue meaning in hindi, tongue twisters in hindi, tongue quotes,

• 10 Followers
  • 11 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Tonight I'm just going to read what you write in this collab. #tonightiamjust #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Sleep dead. 
I will wake up early and go for a walk. 
I will stop by our favorite chai point. Where I, you, our cup of special tea and never ending conversations were once a daily routine. 
But tomorrow its only me, my cup of special tea and your memories, gonna miss you a ton. 
Damn, I Am worrying again... Tonight I'm just going to read what you write in this collab. #tonightiamjust #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sourajita D

#LoveMemoir : Chapter 6 Even warnings sound good just because he said "my girl"! #sourajita #lovewithouthim #lifelesson #quotereview #tonightiamjust #crushin9words

read more
My Girl #LoveMemoir : Chapter 6
Even warnings sound good just because he said "my girl"!

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #lifelesson #quotereview #tonightiamjust #crushin9words

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

Tonight I'm just going to read what you write in this collab. #tonightiamjust #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
chill and be relaxed and spend my time doing things that give me total peace, as if tomorrow doesn't exist. 
 Tonight I'm just going to read what you write in this collab. #tonightiamjust #YourQuoteAndMine

sehar

read more
celebrate ....where I am.

Tonight I'm just going to read what you write in this collab. #tonightiamjust #YourQuoteAndMine

Roohi Bhargava

read more
Write those perplexed feelings, which I cannot speak out.  Tonight I'm just going to read what you write in this collab. #tonightiamjust #YourQuoteAndMine

Meenakshi Sethi

Tonight I'm just going to read what you write in this collab. #tonightiamjust #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #wingsofpoetry

read more
Move on...
To the most beautiful place
And that is 'Today'
This moment 
This breath 
This faith 
And tomorrow will surely 
Going to wait
For a changed New Me!
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #wingsofpoetry

sanjana ranjan

read more
Sleep without any tommorow thoughts. Tonight I'm just going to read what you write in this collab. #tonightiamjust #YourQuoteAndMine

Vaishali Garg

Tonight I'm just going to read what you write in this collab. #tonightiamjust #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #vaishaligarg #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales

read more
live my life in my own terms and conditions without any worry. Tonight I'm just going to read what you write in this collab. #tonightiamjust #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #vaishaligarg #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales

अम्बुज बाजपेई"शिवम्"

read more
Ride of dreams having stars and moon as my companions. Tonight I'm just going to read what you write in this collab. #tonightiamjust #YourQuoteAndMine

First Last

#Enjoymoments When I understand the importance of balance, I do not agree to make further more imbalance. ♒🧘💓 I judge myself by everything I see at night, people never know what I see, however, they judge me for what I have not seen yet! I'm sure what I have never shown to others, they always bother to talk about further. When all else fails to judge me perfectly, I know what ability means aptly. Only ability can identify them sharply. #Conversation #Perception #Judgement #dreamstory #enjoylife #tonightiamjust #purposeinlife

read more
Enjoy Moments #Enjoymoments 
When I understand the importance of balance, I do not agree to make further more imbalance. ♒🧘💓

I judge myself by everything I see at night, people never know what I see, however, they judge me for what I have not seen yet! 

I'm sure what I have never shown to others, they always bother to talk about further.

When all else fails to judge me perfectly, I know what ability means aptly. Only ability can identify them sharply.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification