tags

Best myway Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best myway Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 31 Followers
  • 128 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

#MyShayari #MyThought #mythinking #Shayar #alone #Love #Like #SAD #Pain #share #Comment #myvoice #myway #Reality #nojoto #Support #chintankhattar #Love #Comment #lke #followme

111 Love
5 Share

"जिंदगी तेरी भी अपनी है जिंदगी मेरी भी अपनी है"

जिंदगी तेरी भी अपनी है 
जिंदगी मेरी भी अपनी है

#MyPoetry #mylife #myway #दोटुक #travelingpoet #nojotovOW

14 Love

"Wish It is more relieving to wish for your loved ones than to wish for yourself. Because if they are happy then we too will be happy ourselves. And there is a lot of strength in prayer, so we go to God shelter."

Wish It is more relieving to wish for your loved ones than to wish for yourself. Because if they are happy then we too will be happy ourselves. And there is a lot of strength in prayer, so we go to God shelter.

#Wish #Strength #God #Good #vives #Love #Life #Loveones #nojoto #myway

11 Love

"My feelings The wave of my emotions does not always go on a happy path, sometimes it's painful because it is the circle of life that goes on but the feeling is something that excites us to live in this world..."

My feelings The wave of my emotions does not 
always go on a happy path, sometimes
 it's painful because it is the circle of life that goes on but the feeling is something that excites us to live in this world...

#feelings #Life #circle #Happy #SAD #Pain #joy #moments #nojoto #myway

14 Love

"Dark nights often dark night is scary. But today every soul finds darkness. Because sometimes screaming lights lead us to sorrowful ways. But that is what darkness relieves.. at night, there is more peace than daytime clamor. Who introduce us to ourselves."

Dark nights  often dark night is scary. But today every
 soul finds darkness. Because sometimes 
screaming lights lead us to sorrowful ways.
 But that is what darkness relieves.. at night, there is more peace than daytime clamor. Who introduce us to ourselves.

#Darknight #relief #Life #nojoto #myway #quoteoftheday

11 Love