Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best motivationbyraman Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best motivationbyraman Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about theories of motivation are used to, jiski biwi moti uska bhi bada naam hai, mot ki shayari, jhatko zulf se pani ye moti, tlismi moti shop near me,

• 1 Followers
  • 11 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Raman Sharma

#motivationbyraman
#criticism #nojoto #nojotoquotes #quotes #nojotoenglish #motivationalquotes

Raman Sharma

Compare yourself .. #motivationbyraman #Nojoto #Quotes #compareyourself

read more
If you want to compare yourself ..... you should compare it with what you were yesterday but not with any other person's today.

Target to improve from what you were yeaterday even if it's a very tiny improvement.  Compare yourself .. #motivationbyraman #nojoto #nojotoquote #quotes #compareyourself

Raman Sharma

Fulfilling Dreams -

"Either you do it or you will end up helping others to do it" #motivationbyraman #nojoto #fulfillingdreams #nojotoquotes

Raman Sharma

"Being scared of your failures is not bad, even I say it's rather Good. 

Because.. when you are scared of something, you do anything and everything so that you don't face it."  #motivationbyraman #thinkdifferently #nojoto #nojotoquotes #quotes #beingscared #nojotoenglish

Raman Sharma

"I love what I do

BUT 

I definitely do what I love" #motivationbyraman #5words #nojotoquotes #nojoto #nojotoenglish #quotes

Raman Sharma

My story #5words Being a student of a a Government School in Ghaziabad, who was damn scared of English & Public speaking. Who was a pretty shy guy who wasn't even able reply of any question asked by the teacher because the complete class was listening to my words and some of the eyes were focused on me. To becoming a person... - Who speaks almost 5 languages which includes Hindi, English, Punjabi, French & Spanish. #motivationbyraman

read more
My story #5Words  

Being a student of a a Government School in Ghaziabad, who was damn scared of English & Public speaking. Who was a pretty shy guy who wasn't even able reply of any question asked by the teacher because the complete class was listening to my words and some of the eyes were focused on me.

To becoming a person...

- Who speaks almost 5 languages which includes Hindi, English, Punjabi, French & Spanish.

Raman Sharma

#motivationbyraman #quotes #nojotoquotes #nojoto

Raman Sharma

Want to achieve your dream??

First step :- Start living your dream, start imagining that you have achieved yout dream. For example :- want to be a dancer, start imagining that you're performing in front of a huge audience, start living the life a dancer would.

Second Step :- While imagining your dream life start identifying the changes you would have in your current life and your dream life. Now, start working hard to make the changes happening one by one. #motivationbyraman #dreams #quotes

Raman Sharma

Not getting the thing when you deserve is far better than getting the thing when you don't deserve... #motivationbyraman #quotes #positivity #positiveattitude

Raman Sharma

If people doesn't consider you a fool because of the goal you have set for your life, than I am sorry, but you have chosen a very small target for your life. #motivationbyraman
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification