tags

Best Potential Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Potential Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 24 Followers
  • 116 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"Everybody has a creative potential and from the moment you can express this creative potential, you can start changing the world. Paulo Coelho #NojotoQuote"

Everybody has a creative potential and from the moment you can express this creative potential, you can start changing the world. 

Paulo Coelho
 #NojotoQuote

Paulo Coelho Quotes
Read and share the quotes of your favourite authors everyday
#NojotoEnglish #English #Nojoto #FamousQuotesEnglish

254 Love
15 Share

The Success Story Of India's Youngest - PhD Holder In Numerology Science & Law Of Attraction Trainer & Coach.

From The Childhood Itself I Attracted Everything I Wanted, Whatever I Thought Would Be In Front Of Me Sometimes In Hours, In Days, In Weeks Or In Months. Every Moment Of My Childhood I Used To Visualise Things Which I Want It Front Of Me And Somehow They Turn Into Reality, I Thought I Was Lucky But What I Didn't Knew That I Was Unknowingly Practising The Most Powerful Law Of The Univers

80 Love

""

"हार नहीं मानूंगा, रार नहीं ठानूंगा काल के कपाल पर लिखता मिटाता हूं गीत नया गाता हूं। 0 स्व० श्री अटल बिहारी वाजपेयी"

हार नहीं मानूंगा, रार नहीं ठानूंगा
काल के कपाल पर लिखता मिटाता हूं
गीत नया गाता हूं।
स्व० श्री अटल बिहारी वाजपेयी

#wallpaper #Sample #ctk #Gym #Fun #Funny #Strength #Comedy #joke #Potential #aim #Goal #ambition

79 Love

""

"The mountain, mounted with my flag, Nike on my feet, just did it, Standing on top of it, Imma rhyme hard on it,, Kinda standing so high, reserving potential energy, Till I become a potential avalanche, Hydra lagged I dragged through Amoxycillin, life's a journey and hunger a lesson, I dig drop hard like my shits in it, Fuck I gotta get myself off to next mountain, I am addicted to this adrenaline factory.. Blah blah blah Ive said I wanna say, Doing it is the real thing, bet you don't wanna Ride wimme.."

The mountain, mounted with my flag,
Nike on my feet, just did it,
Standing on top of it,
Imma rhyme hard on it,,
Kinda standing so high, reserving potential energy, 
Till I become a potential avalanche,
Hydra lagged I dragged through Amoxycillin, 
 life's a journey and hunger a lesson,
I dig drop hard like my shits in it, 
Fuck I gotta get myself off to next mountain, 
I am addicted to this adrenaline factory.. 
Blah blah blah Ive said I wanna say, 
Doing it is the real thing, bet you don't wanna
Ride wimme..

RIDE WITH ME..
#riseofphoenix #Reinvent #stormofphoenix #freestylerap #Rap #Poetry #nojotoenglish
#nojotoevery #Unstoppable #nojotoapp #Beautiful #nojotoenglish

67 Love
2 Share

""

"When you see people achieving success in their fields, never get disheartened or assume that you are not doing so well in life and going through failures repeatedly. Just trust your potential and go on attempting every opportunity that comes your way."

When you see people achieving success in
their fields, never get disheartened or assume
that you are not doing so well in life and going
through failures repeatedly. Just trust your potential and go on attempting every opportunity that comes your way.

#Success#Potential#nojotoenglish

65 Love
2 Share