Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Grandchild Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Grandchild Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about grandchildren meaning in hindi, grandchild meaning in hindi, grandchildren meaning in marathi, grandchildren in french, grandchildren quotes,

• 3 Followers
  • 4 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Prachii Deepak Goel

mute video

Prachii Deepak Goel

दोनों खेलने बैठे हैं
एक बनाता,
दूसरा बिगाड़ता है
लड़ रहे हैं
खेल भी रहे हैं.........
क्योंकि
दोनों को ज़रूरत है एक दूसरे की।
और जब खाने बैठते हैं खाना,
खाते भी हैं,
तो  खीलाते भी हैं
समय की धूप ने
बाल सफेद कर दिए हैं
हाँ,
पर इस उम्र में भी जीता है ,
एक बच्चा उनके अंदर

उम्र का अंतर है बस
बाकी कुछ नहीं
बरना
क्या अंतर है,
खेलने, चलने, और खाने में उन दोनों की
ज़रूरी है
होना एक कोना
बचपन का होना
हर उम्र में ,
हम सब के लिए।

©Prachii Deepak Goel #dadapota #grandparents #grandfather #pyaar #apnapan #grandchild #bada #prachiideepakgoel #family #values

Grishma Doshi

#ShortStory #mydreamhouse #fiction #granny #Grandchild #brokenheart #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba Collaborating with YourQuote Baba My Dream House Aanya is a bit tired after the house warming ceremony of her dream house. In the evening with a glass in her hand, she is enjoying the view from her terrace. She is happy but missing her beloved granny. She remembered her on every good or bad occasion in her life but today is most special. She went back to that evening where seeds of her dream house were sown. Granny, where are you? Even before entering the house Aanya started calling her grandmother, her daily evening ritual after she returns from school. Granny was preparing Kesar badam milkshake, Anaya's favourite. Aanu baby I am here, wash your hands quickly and come to the balcony. Aanya threw her shoes-socks in one corner, put her bag on the sofa, washed hands and went to the balcony. Granny, granny sit fast said Aanya after gulping her milkshake quickly. Granny realised that even before she reached to her balcony chair, Aanya was done. She was wondering why her lazy doll is so quick today. Before she can think of anything Aanya asked her, do you remember you taught me a poem for that competition? "And I won", she added. Granny replied yes my dear I remember. Aanya continued in excitement today our teacher gave us the assignment to write an essay on "My Dream House" and said the student who will write the best essay will get a chance to read it aloud in the class. She continued, Granny I want to do that and I am sure if you help me then I will write the best essay. Granny said ok ok, we will write after dinner, go play now. Aanya didn't want to waste any time so she said no I don't want to play today, I want to write this essay first. Let's start, you speak and I will first write in my rough book and will copy with a new pen in a new essay book. Anaya was ready with all the required things: Notebooks, pencil and her little study table. Granny sat and started, "My Dream House will be near the river. It will have a beautiful garden with flowers.". Aanya interrupted, "Like one we have here, right Granny?" and looked at her. Granny smiled and nodded. She kept thinking & spoke some more lines and then at the end, she said, My Dream House where my all the loving family members will live with me and no one will ever say that this is not your house. Granny didn't realise what she said as she was not in the present, with her thoughts she went to the past on the day of her wedding when her father said to her be happy at your home. She felt like someone snatched her whole life from her hand, the life which she lived with her parents in that small but most beautiful house. Granny was still in time travel with her memories. Now she was seeing herself in her husband's house, where after a huge fight he said If you want to live in my house then you have to follow what I say else go back to your father's house. This time she was devastated as after spending 20 years of her life in this house making it home, it is still not hers. And her so-called husband is asking her to go back to the house which she left to live with him. Her eyes were getting wet, but time travel continued, she remembered the incident that happened a week ago. Her son said to her, mom please don't put this old fashioned vase in this living room, I don't want my house to look like a museum. She couldn't say anything as she was choked. She felt like she was always homeless. Again this time she chose to remain silent but she poured her emotions in front of Aanya and didn't realise it until Aanya shook her to get her back. Granny, why are you crying? Aanya asked worriedly. Granny took a few seconds to gather herself back. She said ohh seems something got into my eyes. Let me check your essay, she took the book from Aanya and read it and fixed her one mistake with an eraser. Aanya wanted to ask her what is the meaning of the last line, but she couldn't as Granny has already erased that line. But today Aanya understands the meaning of that last line. On that same day, Granny has asked Aanya to promise her that when she will grow up she will make a house for herself and little Aanya made a pinky promise to Granny. Today she is living that dream for both of them with the house having nameplate "Granny's dream home". Aanya finished her glass of Kesar badam milkshake. Smile and tears both accompanied her while she is returning back to the room.

read more
Aanya is a bit tired after the house warming ceremony of her dream house. In the evening with a glass in her hand, she is enjoying the view from her terrace. She is happy but missing her beloved granny. She remembered her on every good or bad occasion in her life but today is most special. She went back to that evening where seeds of her dream house were sown. Granny, where are you? Even before entering the house Aanya started calling her grandmother, her daily evening ritual after she returns from school. Granny was preparing Kesar badam milkshake, Anaya's favourite. Aanu baby I am here, wash your hands quickly and come to the balcony. Aanya threw her shoes-socks in one corner, put her bag on the sofa, washed hands and went to the balcony. Granny, granny sit fast said Aanya after gulping her milkshake quickly. Granny realised that even before she reached to her balcony chair, Aanya was done. She was wondering why her lazy doll is so quick today. Before she can think of anything Aanya asked her, do you remember you taught me a poem for that competition? "And... (Continuing in the caption) #shortstory #mydreamhouse #fiction #granny #grandchild #brokenheart #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

My Dream House
Aanya is a bit tired after the house warming ceremony of her dream house. In the evening with a glass in her hand, she is enjoying the view from her terrace. She is happy but missing her beloved granny. She remembered her on every good or bad occasion in her life but today is most special. She went back to that evening where seeds of her dream house were sown. Granny, where are you? Even before entering the house Aanya started calling her grandmother, her daily evening ritual after she returns from school. Granny was preparing Kesar badam milkshake, Anaya's favourite. Aanu baby I am here, wash your hands quickly and come to the balcony. Aanya threw her shoes-socks in one corner, put her bag on the sofa, washed hands and went to the balcony. Granny, granny sit fast said Aanya after gulping her milkshake quickly. Granny realised that even before she reached to her balcony chair, Aanya was done. She was wondering why her lazy doll is so quick today. Before she can think of anything Aanya asked her, do you remember you taught me a poem for that competition? "And I won", she added. Granny replied yes my dear I remember. Aanya continued in excitement today our teacher gave us the assignment to write an essay on "My Dream House" and said the student who will write the best essay will get a chance to read it aloud in the class. She continued, Granny I want to do that and I am sure if you help me then I will write the best essay. Granny said ok ok, we will write after dinner, go play now. Aanya didn't want to waste any time so she said no I don't want to play today, I want to write this essay first. Let's start, you speak and I will first write in my rough book and will copy with a new pen in a new essay book. Anaya was ready with all the required things: Notebooks, pencil and her little study table. Granny sat and started, "My Dream House will be near the river. It will have a beautiful garden with flowers.". Aanya interrupted, "Like one we have here, right Granny?" and looked at her. Granny smiled and nodded. She kept thinking & spoke some more lines and then at the end, she said, My Dream House where my all the loving family members will live with me and no one will ever say that this is not your house. Granny didn't realise what she said as she was not in the present, with her thoughts she went to the past on the day of her wedding when her father said to her be happy at your home. She felt like someone snatched her whole life from her hand, the life which she lived with her parents in that small but most beautiful house. Granny was still in time travel with her memories. Now she was seeing herself in her husband's house, where after a huge fight he said If you want to live in my house then you have to follow what I say else go back to your father's house. This time she was devastated as after spending 20 years of her life in this house making it home, it is still not hers. And her so-called husband is asking her to go back to the house which she left to live with him. Her eyes were getting wet, but time travel continued, she remembered the incident that happened a week ago. Her son said to her, mom please don't put this old fashioned vase in this living room, I don't want my house to look like a museum. She couldn't say anything as she was choked. She felt like she was always homeless. Again this time she chose to remain silent but she poured her emotions in front of Aanya and didn't realise it until Aanya shook her to get her back. Granny, why are you crying? Aanya asked worriedly. Granny took a few seconds to gather herself back. She said ohh seems something got into my eyes. Let me check your essay, she took the book from Aanya and read it and fixed her one mistake with an eraser. Aanya wanted to ask her what is the meaning of the last line, but she couldn't as Granny has already erased that line.
But today Aanya understands the meaning of that last line. On that same day, Granny has asked Aanya to promise her that when she will grow up she will make a house for herself and little Aanya made a pinky promise to Granny. Today she is living that dream for both of them with the house having nameplate "Granny's dream home". Aanya finished her glass of Kesar badam milkshake. Smile and tears both accompanied her while she is returning back to the room.

राजेश गुप्ता'बादल'

कहानियां 

गर चला सब कुछ यूं ही,
तो कहानियां मैं भी सुनाऊंगा।
झरते थे झरने झर झर,
बहती थी नदियां समझाऊंगा।
गिद्ध चील तो नदारत हैं अब भी,
चहचहाहट चिड़ियों की
खोज खोज औडिओ उन्हें सुनाऊंगा।
धरती थी जलकूपों सजी धजी,
गली गली थी माटी में मस्ती बताऊंगा।
बचपन था कभी खिलखिलाहट भरा
छप छप थी बरसातों की शैतानी बुझाऊंगा।
गर बच गईं जो आने वाली नस्लें मानव की,
तो समझ जाएंगी खुद ही कीमत
जल वायु और दरख्तों की ,
फिर क्या मैं उनको मानवता सिखलाऊंगा।

"बादल" #story #Grandchild #water #air #tree #river #waterfaul #bird #rain #Game #smile #teach #saw #all #nojoto

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification