Best notsayingpeace Stories, Video, Quotes, Shayari, Poem, Jokes, Songs, Music On Nojoto

Read Stories about notsayingpeace. Also Read about notsayingpeace Quotes, Shayari about notsayingpeace, notsayingpeace Poetry, Poetry on notsayingpeace, Poem about notsayingpeace, Stories about notsayingpeace, Whatsapp Status about notsayingpeace, notsayingpeace Whatsapp Status, notsayingpeace Message, Post about notsayingpeace, notsayingpeace Post, Post on notsayingpeace, Quotes on notsayingpeace, Quotes about notsayingpeace, notsayingpeace Shayari, Shayari on notsayingpeace, Poetry about notsayingpeace, notsayingpeace Poem, Poem on notsayingpeace, notsayingpeace Stories, Stories on notsayingpeace, notsayingpeace Jokes, notsayingpeace Memes, notsayingpeace Songs, notsayingpeace Video, Whatsapp Status on notsayingpeace, Message about notsayingpeace, Message on notsayingpeace, Stories, Video, Quotes, Shayari, Poem, Jokes, Songs, Music On Nojoto

Feedback & Ideas

X

How was your experience?

We would love to hear from you!

notsayingpeace

• 1 Followers
  • 223 Stories
  • Latest Stories
  • Popular Stories

Why Gandhiji is loved so much by West but not so much by Indians?

Why West love him:-

West love Gandhi ji because they only read his theory in text book or in other books not experienced it with their lives unlike Indians so they have no idea about the reality behind his idealistic theory in a imperfect not really idealistic world

They love it because his ideals later turned into peaceful revolution in America and South Africa

They love it because he was saying something unique, non violent and peaceful and impressive in the times of World War and when everyone was out to kill their competitors

British love him because he let them suck India dry for longer time and they encouraged him to carry on with his merry ways as that was beneficial to them, so no wonder they love him

I have huge respect for Gandhi ji as an Indian

But here's my problem with him-

At that point of time, many Indians got racist attack by the Caucasian people, so it's not like when Gandhi ji was pushed out of a train in South Africa was anything new or exceptional

Gandhi ji was the single person responsible for stereo typing Indian people. I mean you have got to be kidding me!! Gandhi ji was a very superficial person in a very opposite sense. Let me explain- what do we understand from word superficial - it generally used to describe the Hollywood type of people who are all about what is outside and so so and glamour etc etc. Well in Gandhi ji's case it's extreme opposite, he actually promoted India and indian as certain type in a very de glamouised way . As a result, a new trend was born throughout India which is why Indian still feel insecured about various things in life. Not really able to compete with the world the way they were supposed to, basically the problem self confidence and cagy type

We never were in through out our history non violent people. I mean look at war and traditions of various battle techniques in our history. So how come we suddenly become a non violent country in Gandhi ji's India. It is absolutely rubbish. I also don't agree with his non violent approach towards life as I believe it is very superficial, simplistic and one dimensional approach towards a very complicated multi dimensional world. There's a reason why human characteristic like violence exist in the first place. Now we are not Gods and we don't know what is exactly needed when or what is relevance of a particular thing in life, so by taking away a significant characteristics of human beings and expecting things to be good and normal and workable is not only unrealistic but in certain ways utter stupidity. Sorry for using this strong word, but I believe it is needed. His most famous speech about non violence is utter bullshit- “Eye for eye will make the whole world go blind”. I mean really!!!!!? Did Gandhi ji think the whole world was simple and one dimensional? People can't handle their emotions. I think Gandhi ji underestimate people's intelligence, resolve, and capabilities. It's true that violence doesn't solve problems but that doesn't necessarily mean it doesn't have any relevance in real life. Anybody who thinks like this is fooling himself.

Actually the reason why Gandhi ji was promoting bullshit like that because he had experience in western world. World War was going on that time, so he knew what exactly to say in that point of time to get all the necessary attention on him which will further clear his easy access into Indian politics as famous leader. As a result there was a little revolution in America on non violence, every one knows the Nelson Mandela case in South Africa. This is a chain reaction which Gandhi ji saw happening before it's actually happened. So Gandhi ji was never the honest the people of India would like to think. He obviously had the tricks of mischievous politician. He is actually a fake person in that way. His superficiality about India in de glamouised manner shows exactly that.

Another example is his phobia with technology, yet he never had any problems with any of that when he was in foreign countries. Infact he used telephone quite frequently. Hypocrisy anyone? Another fakeness exposed

He was a horrible father to his children yet he is the father of our country. Wow!!!

Gandhi ji was a different type of attention seeker than the usual type one get to see in real world. He was the politician and he knew that Shubhas Chandra Bose could become more popular or bigger leader than him so he made sure that Bose would leave Congress and create a new party named Forward Block. Basically a clever way to eliminate one's competition.

And then Nehru!!!!! Okay I have to share my personal experience here, I had a grandfather who died when I was little kid. Now my grandfather had the good fortune of seeing Gandhi ji when my grandfather was very young. He told me that nobody in India even heard of Nehru, everyone thought either Bose or someone like him would become the first prime minister of India as Gandhi ji made it clear that he won't be. So when Nehru became first prime minister of India, everyone was dumbfounded. But that time people were so poor and had plenty of problems of their own and that's why they could not afford to think about anything else as result, it was a very easy access for Nehru. It was after his accession into prime ministerial position, every one knew that he was the son Motilal Nehru!!! Ha, ha. Politics is a funny business.

Hitler was the aly of Bose , and enemy of British as a result he decided to help Bose to fight against British by sending a ship full of weapons to Azad Hind Fauj which definately would have troubled British in a very big way, after that British would have left India. But Gandhi ji betrayed not only Bose but entire people of India by revealing this secret to the British. Can you imagine? In other occasions, such act would make a person 'Mirjafar'. As I said before politics is a funny business :D

By the way Gandhi ji and Congress didn’t give us freedom from British. It's absolutely myth. Freedom struggle was a long hard battle where so many freedom fighters gave their lives from all over India. Most of them has been lost from history pages. Gandhi ji actually delay the process as I mentioned it before. Even when British decided to leave India, it was because of multiple reasons not because of Gandhi ji or Congress

British left because Azad Hind Fauj was creating too many problems for them to be here in India

British left because there were plenty of unheard freedom fighters from all over India gave their lives and Gandhi ji was part of this process not the mover and shaker of freedom movement. British didn't left India because of Gandhi ji infact they were encouraging him to be more non violent so that they can exploit more. Gandhi ji knew relevance of this support from British. Politics is a funny business :D

British left because they were dying from all over the world because of World War and they were becoming home sick

British left because there was economic clash back in England because of long hard battle in World War

#girlfantasy #Nojotocomedy #RIPStanLee #Nojoto #Pyar #Relationship #nojotophotography #rain #nojotodigitalart #Thoughts #Photography #nojotovideo #shayri #Dil #Se #nojotoofficial #Fun #Nojotovoice #hindipoetry #poetryinhindi #nojotoenglish #nojotohindi #cutefactory #Love #pinkmania #Art #Paint #rain #Gif #RehneDe #feelings #DigitalArt #Movie #Quotes #Sketch #Fitness #lloveyou #BreakUp #HeartBreak #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #jokes #footballjokes #soccer #Sports #CR7 #Notebook #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #OmG #promdatecrisis #mymom #Nojotocomedy #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #CAT #Tennis #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #Dance #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #nojotonews #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld
#groomingformen #timetogetserious
#maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #Music #cutegirl #luckyboyfriend #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #Superman #WonderWoman #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem
#thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty
#twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #crazystupidlove #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove
#WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #horrormovies #Tattoo #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #chemistry #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow#coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication
#IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #wink #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girls #girlsquotes #happybirthday #viratkholi #Shiddat #khwaab #Artwork

4 Love
0 Comment

What would happen if Superman was found by Wayne and brought up with Bruce?

Okay, let's have some fun with it.

Let's have a story-

Thomas Wayne was traveling to Smallville for new business venture and he saw the kryptonian rocket landing in some of his just bought land.

He found a blue eyed little boy came out of the space ship smiling who managed to lift his limousine from one side.

Thomas Wayne was shocked out of his mind seeing everything and decided to bring the kid to his home - ‘The Wayne Mansion'

After hearing everything from Thomas, Martha Wayne was concerned, she asked him whether it was wise to bring an alien kid back in their home specially with Bruce being there

Thomas replied, “I thought about that but after looking at the innocent face of that child, I could not inform the authority with my right mind, they would keep him in some prison and would experiment on him”

Martha said, “But is Bruce safe with him?”

Thomas said, “Let’s have an eye on him for 24X7, I know a very well equipped guy for this, he is my old friend who is looking for a job currently, he is a war veteran and did some spying for the queen England, he has nowhere to go, he will be more than happy to do this job”

Martha asked, “What is his name?”

Thomas Wayne said, “He is known as Alfred Pennyworth, he is a decent human being despite his past”

6 years later-

Martha said to Thomas, “I won't have believed if you had told me that Clark would turn out to be such good boy, he has become such good friend to Bruce, both of them do everything together now”

Thomas said, “Yeah, I won't say that I didn't have any doubt but Clark is such a good boy, I mean Bruce is little naughty sometimes but not Clark, I think all the credit goes to Alfred”

A few minutes later-

Bruce ran towards Martha and asked angrily, “Mom, why can’t Clark come with us to the Opera House?”

Martha said, “We told you before that Clark is slightly different from us, we have to keep him in secret otherwise people would lock him up which is why Alfred home schooled him, he just can't come anywhere with us”

Bruce said, “Come on, it's not fair, if he doesn't go, I won't go either”

Thomas said to Bruce, “Come on, Bruce, please understand the situation…..”

Suddenly, Clark came from behind and said to them, “It's okay, Bruce, I will be playing with Alfred, he will teach me some stuff about myself, he is teaching me now how to control my powers”

Bruce said, “Wow, cool, now, I won't go to Opera, I would stay and play with them too”

Thomas said, “Bruce, you know, we have to go, all of us are invited, it would look bad if we don't go together”

Bruce said with a huge dissapointment, “Okay, Alfred, you have to show me also what you did with Clark”

Alfred said with a smile, “Okay, master Bruce, okay”

In the Opera House-

Thomas got a call from somewhere and after speaking in the phone for sometime, he became restless.

Martha asked, “What happened? Who was that?”

Thomas said, “I will tell you later but we have to go”

Martha said, “But concert didn't finish yet”

Thomas said, “We will go from backdoor, I already informed Alfred to send a limousine for us”

In the dark alley-

Martha said, “I am feeling little scared walking through such dirty dark alley”

Suddenly a man came out of nowhere and said, “Give me everything otherwise I will shoot you now”

Thomas said, “Okay, okay, don't shoot, this is my wallet, take everything, but don't shoot”

That guy said after looking at Martha's necklace, “Give me that necklace otherwise I will shoot”

Martha said, “No, this is my mother's, she gave me when she died, it's my mother's memory”

Suddenly, that guy shot twice and when Thomas tried to jump on that guy, he was shot as well

As both of them were struggling to have their last breath, that guy looked at frightened Bruce and said with a smile, “You can thank Jesus, kid, that I don't kill little kid, just know that it wasn't personal, I was hired to do this” and he left

Commissioner Gordon came quickly after hearing that his old friend Thomas Wayne and his wife was murdered infornt of their little boy in a dark alley

Commissioner Gordon said to a stiff Bruce while hugging, “You are not alone, Bruce, your father was my friend, I will always look after you, I will capture your parent's murderer and see it to that he gets the harshest punshiment possible”

Alfred said to Commissioner, “If everything is done, can I take him home?”

Commissioner Gordon said to Alfred, “Who are you?”

Alfred said, “I am his old friend plus butler plus housekeeper plus his guardian in absence of his parents”

Commissioner Gordon said,“Very Interesting!!! What are you two going to do in that huge mansion?”

Alfred said, “I was hoping to take him back to England, my homeland to get him away from all this nightmare for a while, we will return to Gotham later”

Commissioner Gordon said, “Good luck, by the way did you know anything about the last call that Mr Wayne took from some unknown source before all this”

Alfred said, “No, it's a news to me as well, keep me informed if you find anything more on this”

In the Wayne Mansion-

Bruce quickly went to his room and shut the door

Alfred said to Clark, “Has he eaten anything?”

Clark said, “Nope, he isn't even talking to me”

Alfred said to Clark, “It's understandable after this terrible tragedy, let's give him some space for awhile, in the meantime, we have something to discuss”

Clark said, “What? What is it?”

Alfred said, “Look, I have decided to take him back to London for awhile, change of scenery would be good for him, in the meantime, I know a decent couple in Smallville who are childless, I was thinking about asking them to adopt you, do you want that?”

Clark said, “I understand”

Alfred said, “Don't worry, they are very very good individuals, they would love to have you as their son and I will return to Gotham in couple of years down the line with Bruce, you will stay with us then again in Wayne Mansion”

Clark said, “I understand”

Alfred said, “I have taught everything to you that I know and knowing you, Clark, you will learn everything by yourself very very quickly, don't forget to hide your identity even from your new found adopted parents, you are now ready to assimilate with normal kids on your own age, again don't forget to hide your identity, act as any normal kid, go to school, study hard etc etc and lastly I may have found your mother ship in Antarctica from my past contacts, go check it out when you will grow up little more and more in control of your flight powers”

Clark said, “Okay and thanks Alfred for everything”

Alfred said, “I didn't do much, Clark, it's you, everything is your doing, you are such a brilliant kid, you will achieve a lot, always remember if you have abilities then use it to help others and always be responsible with your powers”

Clark said, “Thanks, I will always remember that”

8 years later in Smallville -

Clark Kent and Lana Lang was preparing to kiss for the first time…..

Suddenly, Clark heard a familiar tone….

“Great to see you, Clark, that you've grown out of that Wayne Mansion”

Clark said, “You are Bruce, aren't you? Wow, you are definately looking like Mr Wayne's son”

Lana Lang said, “I read about you, Mr Wayne, I saw you in the news channel, your big return to Wayne industry”

Bruce said, “I know as if news reporters don't have any other things to write about, what about that guy who wears that black cape and wears that rediculas bat costume and do vigilantism in Gotham's night, crazy, I know”

Clark said, “I don't know about that because someone who would do something like that must be very skillful and damaged inside”

Lana Lang said, “Forget all that but Clark, you didn't tell me how do you two know each other?”

Clark said, “Late Mr Wayne, first adopted me and then after his death, Pa and Ma did as they were childless, I know Bruce from childhood”

Lana said, “How cool is that! And I thought you were just another small town bore”

Bruce said, “Ha, ha, Clark and boring!!!!!!”

Clark said, “No, you are right, I am just another small town bore, I am very lucky that you are with me”

Bruce said, “Clark, you should come back to Wayne Mansion, Alfred and me, both are missing you”

Clark said, “Thanks Bruce but I am happy living here”

Bruce said, “Really, in this small town!!! I thought we were brothers”

Clark said, “We are and we are always going to be but Smallville has now become a special place in my heart, I will visit Gotham later”

Bruce said, “Not later, day after tomorrow, I am throwing a big party in Wayne Mansion, both of you are invited”

Clark said, “Okay, Bruce, we will go”

Day after tomorrow-

Lana said to Bruce, “Wow, you used to live here? It must be very interesting”

Clark said, “Nuh, you get used to it after awhile, to be honest, it was lonely, I am lucky to have Pa and Ma”

Alfred hugged Clark after seeing him and said, “Look at you, Clark, what an impressive gentleman you have turned out to be”

Clark said, “Good to see you too, Alfred, you look the same as always”

Bruce said to Clark, “You guys came, let me introduce you to Mayor and Commissioner Gordon”

Commissioner Gordon said to Bruce, “Now that you are back what are you going to do? Are you going to take charge of your father's business?”

Bruce said, “I was hoping for that”

Suddenly, a beautiful red head young woman came and said to Commissioner, “Dad, it's a party, I am sure Mr Wayne has a lot on his plate, no business talk”

Bruce said, “Your name is Barbara, isn't it?”

Barbara said, “You remember me then”

Bruce said with a smile, “Why should not I? We used to read in the same class”

Barbara said, “Yes and if I remember correctly, you were quite a brat”

Bruce said with a huge smile, “What!!??! Me!!!!??? Noooooo!!!?!”

Bruce said to them, “Let me introduce to my brother Clark, his yet to be officially girlfriend Lana”

Clark said to Bruce with a smile, “We are not saying that”

Barbara said to them by looking at Lana, “I understand”

Lana said to Barbara, “Thanks for understanding”

Bruce said to them, “Yeah, you girls always stick together”

Barbara said, “As if you guys don't”

Suddenly, a breaking news came that all the dangerous and unstable patients from Arkham Asylum escaped.

Commissioner Gordon said to Bruce, “Sorry, but I have to go”

Bruce said, “Absolutely, absolutly”

Party was over slightly after that as public panic was spreading

When Clark was talking to both Lana and Barbara, he heard with his super hearing that Bruce said to Alfred, “It's time”

A couple of hours later-

Everyone saw in TV screen that a guy in bat like costume was chasing unstable violent patients of Arkham Asylum and capturing them with outstanding skills.

Lana said to Clark, “Wasn't Bruce talking about that guy? I don't like this vigilantism, these people think that they are some kind of Outlaws”

Barbara said to her, “Excuse me, I completely disagree with that, infact I would say Batman is doing what police should be doing, I know for a fact that as my father is the police commissioner, sometimes police are limited inspite of all their efforts, criminals get away so if this Batguy is doing something to that, I would say more power to him”

Clark said, “Hey, both of you, relax, I am sure police are handling it”

Clark said to them, “You guys sit here, I have to talk to Alfred”

Clark could not find either Bruce or Alfred in the mansion

He used his x-ray vision to find out about the underground cave.

He saw Alfred was sitting there infront of multiple large computer monitors.

He quickly discovered the entry point to that cave and went inside

Alfred hearing Clark's footsteps said, “I was wondering how long it would take for you to discover this cave, I guess it didn't take much time then”

Clark said, “Bruce is this Batman, isn't it?”

Alfred said, “What do you think?”

Clark said, “How could you let him do this?”

Alfred said, “Believe me when I say this he can take care of himself very well”

Clark said, “All that time, you were gone, he was doing this?!?”

Alfred said, “And more”

Clark said, “Why? Why did he need to do this?”

Alfred said, “After his parent's death, Bruce was damaged very badly inside, he was in a very very dark place, the only way to channel his darkness was to focus on the right direction, I nudged it and rest he did that by himself”

Clark said, “There was no other option?”

Alfred said, “Believe me when I say this that there is some very well constructed method to his madness”

Clark said, “You always told me to be responsible with my powers!!”

Alfred said, “And you did that, didn't you? That earth quake in Smallville, there was a news report that a guy who moved so fast that almost like a blur rescued a lot of people from the disaster, I knew it was you then and there, I am proud of you, Clark, I am proud of you”

Clark said, “But he doesn't have any powers, Alfred, he is just a human”

Alfred said, “He is not just a human anymore, Clark, he transformed himself to something more than that now, he lives by a code now, Bruce Wayne is the mask he wears outside, he is Batman inside”

Clark said, “And you are happy with that?”

Alfred said, “I am not unhappy specially considering the struggle he had to go through to become the symbol you are seeing today”

Clark said, “I should go there to help him”

Suddenly, Batman entered into the batcave.

Seeing Clark, he said, “I guess you would have figured it out by now”

Batman said to Alfred, “There's this guy whose face is burnt in acid calling himself Joker escaped from Arkham, he is highly dangerous and unpredictable, and I couldn't find him anywhere, we need to come up with a different strategy”

Clark said, “Let me help you Bruce”

Batman said, “You?? I am sorry you are not trained for this”

Clark said, “I am sorry, what? I am not trained for this!!!”

Batman said, “What I do require more than powers and abilities and you are not trained for this”

Clark said, “I am sorry but that's funny”

Batman said, “Oh! Really!! Come on, punch me, Clark”

Clark said, “What? Are you kidding? You must be kidding”

Suddenly, Batman punched towards Clark and Clark easily avoided that and said, “You are being childish Bruce” and suddenly Batman used some kind of sonic weapon on Clark and which made Clark nuts because of his super hearing

And Bruce said to him, “Now, imagine Clark if I had a kryptonite now which can be found by the way, it's rare but it can be found, this is why you need training”

Clark said, “Okay, you win, Bruce, teach me how to fight”

Bruce said, “And you will need a new uniform as well, you can't be blur all the time, you need to wear a mask, probably not like mine since you are epitome of light contrary to my darkness”

Alfred said, “And Clark, I have finallly been able to pin point the latitude and longitude of your mother ship in Antarctica, you might find something interesting there as well”

This will be the beginning of World's greatest team………

#girlfantasy #Nojotocomedy #RIPStanLee #Nojoto #Pyar #Relationship #nojotophotography #rain #nojotodigitalart #Thoughts #Photography #nojotovideo #shayri #Dil #Se #nojotoofficial #Fun #Nojotovoice #hindipoetry #poetryinhindi #nojotoenglish #nojotohindi #cutefactory #Love #pinkmania #Art #Paint #rain #Gif #RehneDe #feelings #DigitalArt #Movie #Quotes #Sketch #Fitness #lloveyou #BreakUp #HeartBreak #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #jokes #footballjokes #soccer #Sports #CR7 #Notebook #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #OmG #promdatecrisis #mymom #Nojotocomedy #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #CAT #Tennis #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #Dance #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #nojotonews #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld
#maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #Music #cutegirl #luckyboyfriend #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #Superman #WonderWoman #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem
#twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #crazystupidlove #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove
#WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #horrormovies #Tattoo #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #chemistry #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow#coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication
#IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #wink #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girls #girlsquotes #happybirthday #viratkholi #Shiddat #khwaab #Artwork

4 Love
0 Comment

What would happen if Wonder Woman and Thor have a child together?

Let's have a fun with it?

Wonder woman was flying through the sky suddenly when she saw a portal opened and took her to another world.

And she clashed with someone in the sky

Diana said, “Who are you? How dare you interrupted my journey?”

Thor said, “Who am I? Who am I??? I am the great odinson, God of thunder, the great Asgurdian the mighty Thor, who are you, lady?”

Diana said, “I am the champion of themyscira island, daughter of Zeus and Hyppolyta, the Amazonian Princess”

Thor said, “Oh! Zeus!!! You are long way from home, aren't you?”

Diana said, “I have never heard about any Asgurdian tribe other than Norse mythology, are you saying you are the Norse God?”

Thor smiled.

Diana said, “Wow, I thought you would be something different”

Thor said, “I never heard about any Amazonian Tribe neither about themyscira island anywhere”

Diana said, “Something gone wrong somewhere, I have a feeling I am not supposed to exist in this world”

In the meantime, Enchantress back in Asgurd was saying to herself, “Ha, ha, my plan worked, the only being that can beat our mighty hero in any existence is this Amazon warrior because of Zues blood, ha, ha, let me do my influence, ha”

Suddenly, Wonder Woman felt slight headache and everything was becoming dark, when she opened her eyes, she saw Ares laughing at her so she didn't waste any opportunity and attacked

And after a long battle, Wonder Woman won this fight with the help of her lasso.

She used her lasso on Ares and said, “Tell me everything, Ares, what is your intention here?”

Thor puked everything under the influence of lasso

Wonder woman suddenly realised her fault as lasso helped saw the truth, she apologized to Thor very honestly

Thor smiled at Wonder Woman and said, “It's okay, princess, it's a honour to lose to you, you are probably influenced by some of my enemy, it's alright I will take care of it” in saying this they looked at each other intensely

Wonder woman said with slight red face, “Alright, I think I need to get back to my world”

Thor said, “Yes, of course, Heimdall, open the portal”

They entered into another world and found themselves in some dark world

Suddenly, they are attacked by a hood warrior

After a long battle surprisingly they lost to that individual but not before revealing the hood and both of them surprised to it was a girl

Diana asked to her, “Who are you, girl? You managed to beat both of us single handedly which is no mean achievement, your fighting style is very similar to both of us”

She said, “I am the queen leader of Asgurdian and Amazonian Tribe The Great Dara, are you two spy of Loki and Ares dressing as my parents?”

Both Diana and Thor said, “WHAT?”

Both of them told her everything.

She said, “It cannot be possible you can't be my parents as Loki and Ares killed both of my parents”

Diana said, “You are our Daughter but…..”

Thor said, “How is it possible? We just met here and we are not from same reality either”

Dara said, “Ares was researching to beat you for a long time, suddenly he found an old book from Olympia which helped open this portal therefore you two meet with each other for the first time, after that he met with Loki and both of them put their brains together and defeated both of you by uniting both of your enemies through a very big war but it lasted for a long long time, you guys got close to each other during the battle and Wonder Woman gave birth to me, but it was a distraction from Enchantress as she put a love spell on both of you so that you guys made love to each other and get distracted from the war which made sure the obvious loss so in a way I am a reminder of that loss, after you two died, lady Sif and Wonder Man married to each other and brought me up as their own and taught me everything, but it was already a dark world ruled by Loki and Ares, I was the rebel leader, I finally found my father hammer and my mother's flashing blade, I am fighting them since, but it was still not enough as I am the only one, both lady Sif and Wonder Man died in the battle”

Both Diana and Thor was speechless

Thor looked at Wonder Woman and said to Dara, “Don't worry, we are with you on this war, we will help you defeat them”

Diana said, “Exactly”

Both of them went to Dara's home and saw big portrait of them

Diana said to Thor, “It kinds of feel weird, isn't it?”

Thor said, “I don't know, I think it suits us”

Suddenly, a huge explosion happened outside

Dara said, “They are attacking us, they found this place, we have no choice but to fight”

Thor said, “Then let's give them what they want”

Wonder woman said, “Then let us attack them first” in saying this she flew away

Thor said, “Really magnificent this lady”

Both of them attacked that huge army with their full might

Dara joined them.

Loki said to Ares, “I thought we defeated them, why are they here?”

Ares said, “Someone played a trick on us”

Suddenly, An individual appeared out of nowhere and said, “I thought I needed to even the playing field since you two have unfair advantage”

Ares said, “You pathetic Phantom Stranger,

you coward, you don't have it in you to fight but you dare to do this, you will have your punishment”

Phantom Stranger disappeared with a huge laughter and said, “I don't think so”

Dara and Wonder Woman and Thor beat everyone together

Dara took her parents to Hyppolyta in themyscira island

Hyppolyta said with a smile, “My granddaughter and my departed daughter, finally Gods are smiling at us”

After a few moments of emotional get together

Hyppolyta said to Thor and Diana, “Do you understand that you two should never meet each other? It's not supposed to happen, you two need to get back to your time which means this reality does not exist which means Dara should not exist either”

They realised what they needed to do

Both of them sent an emotional goodbye to Dara and said, “We are proud of you, Dara, you are even better than us, keep doing what you doing and take care of your own people but you understand we need to go”

With the help of Heimdall they get back to their own reality

Before Wonder Woman got back to her reality, she said to Thor, “Well, this has been such an unique experience, I will remember this forever”

Thor said, “Same here princess”

They kissed each other for the first and last time to celebrate their adventure and Diana returned to her time

7 Love
0 Comment

Why don't you support feminsm?

As you clearly see from this picture, most young women don't want to associated themselves with feminsm anymore as it's not a cool or hip thing to them anymore

Most men don't like Feminism because they tend to be conservative so they have a lot of insecurity as a result they will be insecured seeing women's rise in the society

I have different reasons for not liking feminism.

I am not a conservative person (sexually)

I am right wing liberal so I have different reasons for not liking it at all, let me explain-

Is Feminism equal to women's right?

Or is Feminism equal to controlling men?

Most times most people can't tell the difference.

Make no mistake I have no issues with women's independence or rights

I am an young man, so if I have a girl child in the future, I will give all the independence to do whatever she wants to do with her life, she can wear whatever she wants as well

Actually I want my girl child to be fully confident of herself, she can be a feminist as well if she wants to be, it's her choice (similarly if I have a boy child, I will make sure he will be supremely confident of himself and basically a go getter, doesn't hold back anything, a survivor, doesn't take any shit from others including Feminists or anyone for that matter)

Now do I sound like someone who hates Feminism or rather consider himself Feminist?

I can tell you now that I am not latter one

Why???

Because when Feminists only concentrate on women's issue everything is alright but when they try to propogate what should MEN do or what should be behaviour of MEN, I have a huge issue with that as then they no longer belong to a women's right group rather become a political entity which basically is playing gender politics in trying to control men in some ways just like patriarch did before so in a way they are trying to be a new matriarchy :D

SJW cult would be ideal example of this

Now as a liberal (not left) I hate patriarch so it's not a rocket science that I will hate matriarch as well :D

Recent Gillette controversy would be absolutely perfect example of this.

What Feminist shout most that they want independence, they want to have a choice to live freely, they don't want to live in other people's (read men which is why they invented terms such as ‘MANSPLAINING’ in the first place)idea of morality or positivity or right or wrong

So then why should men live in other people's (read Feminist lobby)idea positivity or right or wrong????

I am not even going into the major laughing matter in that advertisement that they basically painted majority of men as all kinds of evil and only minorities anong them as good guy :D

To be very honest being a good guy in Feminist people's eye isn't done for me, it's a very limited version of men's ability to survive in this world and we all know this is not a perfect world so sometimes being good through certain glass is simply not good enough in this reality, sometimes you need to be more than that to survive in the real world

Men have more experiences on this than women since they are living in the outside world for a long time than women

Another big reason is that I absolutely love and proud of my Musculinity so anyone who is trying to downplay and maligning that will have no respect from me

As a Feminist you are proud of your feminity and so are we of our Musculinity

If feminity isn't toxic then neither is Musculinity

Patriarch in earlier times downplays feminity and now this matriarch group is trying to do the same thing to Musculinity

Third the term - Feminist or Feminism

It comes from feminine which is basically to describe female population

Then how come it suddenly becomes a spokesperson for both the gender or more specifically men??? :D

Ideally if that's the idea then the term should be Humanist

Otherwise why not call it MUSCULINISM or MUSCULINIST????

Because it doesn't represent women :D

So you can understand the irony of Feminist lobby when they say that they speaking for both the gender :D

This is a well constructed gender politics by Feminist lobby which is a matriarch cult to put men down cleverly :D

As they propogate to what they think is ideal for the both gender to curb the men somehow to rise above them as female population :D

So Feminism is never for equal rights, NEVER

It's about superiority of female population over male

This is why I will never support feminsm or Feminist

4 Love
0 Comment

To be someone's first is great but to be someone's last is priceless 😎

10 Love
0 Comment

More Like This

add
close Create Story Next

Tag Friends

camera_alt Add Photo
person_pin Mention
arrow_back PUBLISH
language

Language

Upload Your Video close