Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best longlost Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best longlost Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mumma love me long time, long i love you quotes for her, long distance love missing you quotes, as long as you love me, love you long time saying,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Fairy Lights

Participate in this #doublecollab and describe who or what changed your life for the better. #ifitwasntfor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Papa #longlost #yqbaba

read more
Papa

Long Lost Participate in this #doublecollab and describe who or what changed your life for the better. #ifitwasntfor    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #papa #longlost #yqbaba

Kaushik Sinha

मोहब्तों का आयत नहीं होता। #love #import
#original
#longlost  #yqbaba #yqlove #firstlovequote

Sakshi Vashist

Dedicated to Richa. Friend. #Friendship #friends #longlost #bff #friendshipGoals #birthdayquote

read more
My sweet Richie
All she knows is screeching
Before the class, during the walks
Never she lets anyone else talk

My darling Richie
Knows to blackmail me
Vb she uses the best
And acts like a perfect pest

My little Richie 
Now she's becoming KumFi
Threatens everyone with that green belt
But her size is never felt

My friend Richie
Wakes me up early morning
Like a little bird chirping in my nest
I know she is just the best  Dedicated to Richa. Friend. 

#friendship #friends #longlost #bff #friendshipgoals #birthdayquote

Dew drop

Today, when I tried to find myself
I found that
I am long lost in someone's memory #NojotoQuote Lost
#longlost #memories #nojoto #nojotoenglish

s

Its been a long time since we were in touch. The reason being I dont think there is any point in continuing this friendship. You started finding fault with everything I say or do. You kept blaming me. All this happened when you started blindly  believing the liar who is next to you and treated me bad. I never lied to you. But you let the liar get away with what she said and did. Instead you treated me like a liar who was true to you. When are you going to realise the truth. Even when I explained to you, you said that I am concording stories. There is nothing more to talk to you. One day you are going to regret for the damage you did to me by believing the liar and treating me wrong. None can hide or deny when the truth comes out.  #nojoto #nojotoenglish #infj #life #trust #break #belief #relationship #longlost #liar #pain #friend  #karma  #truth #hurt #quotes #quoteoftheday

Munni Banerjee

#Friends #forever #longlost #nojoto #wordsmith #nojotoenglish #nojotoofficial #englishpoetry #quote

Nojoto English

Write a letter, and pour your heart out. Do you miss them? Do you regret something? #nojotoenglish #longlost

read more
 Write a letter, and pour your heart out. Do you miss them? Do you regret something? #nojotoenglish #longlost

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification