Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best unwritten Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best unwritten Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about unwritten tales 2, unwritten bracelets,

• 9 Followers
  • 25 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sakshi Vashist

Letters to Nani #letters #ripnani #unwritten

read more
I've spent the entire day thinking it's a Sunday and you're not waiting for my call. Last few years, I have lived in the fear of Sunday 7 pm because that's when you would loose patience and call me, after waiting all day. I would try to finish all my chores before I call you because you, lady, you would not hear any excuses. 
And today I have no such fear and yet, every time I looked at the clock since morning, I would have that fear sweep in and slide out, knowing you are not waiting anymore. It's a Sunday and you're not waiting for me anymore. 

It's gonna take a lot of Sundays for this to seep in.

Letters to Nani

#letters #ripnani #unwritten

Sourajita D

Stay unwritten forever, a secret I shall share just with myself! That's the way you will remain mine forever. #sourajita #lovewithouthim #newwritersclub #onetruth #Collab #Secret #unwritten #quotereview

read more
Stay Unwritten, Love! That's the way you are special!                  (Sourajita) Stay unwritten forever, a secret I shall share just with myself! That's the way you will remain mine forever.

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #newwritersclub #onetruth #collab #secret #unwritten #quotereview

Sourajita D

Everyone knew you by 
the poems you wrote; 
She knew you by the
poem you didn't write. 

That's how, love changes
the language of even the
unwritten poetries!  Unwritten Poetry 

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #quotereview #unwritten #doyouremember #collab #firstlove #yqbaba

Komal Sharma Gupta

I feel the burden of those unwritten lines Unwritten
#words #unwritten #tejaswiniaura #linesclosetoheart #emotions #writersofindia #writinglife #wordpress  
Image credit pexels

Lucky kunjwal ( Musafir)

मैं क्या लिखूं.............।। #क्या #लिखूं #untold #unwritten #feelings #yqbaba #yqdidi

read more
अगर करूं जिक्र तेरा शायरी में,
तो मैं क्या लिखूं??
लिखूं अगर पहली मुलाकात,
तो उसमें हुई बात क्या लिखूं??
अगर लिखूं मै अपने जज्बात,
तो उस वक्त के हालात क्या लिखूं??
अंधेरा लिखूं या लिखूं नया सवेरा,
बताओ अगर लिखूं तुमपे शायरी,
तो मैं क्या लिखूं??
 मैं क्या लिखूं.............।।

#क्या #लिखूं #untold #unwritten #feelings #yqbaba #yqdidi

Rahul Saraswat

#yqbaba #yourquote #words poetry #stayaway #pretend #unwritten #heavythoughts Collaborating with kaihkasha khan

read more
Poetry is nothing 
a mysterious journey of 
of  untold stories
and untouched feelings
by pen & the paper... #yqbaba #yourquote #words #poetry #stayaway #pretend #unwritten #heavythoughts  
Collaborating with  kaihkasha khan

Patralika

mute video

Ahmedul Alam

There's so many deadly
unwritten words,
unwritten lines
I have frozen, trampled 
and ignored just blindly
with Silence.

Ahmedul ✍️✍️ #writer #unwritten #words #Lines #Nojoto #2020firstquote #dailyquotes

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification